• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Radio icon Howard Stern had some blunt words for people who are refusing to get vaccinated

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
cMtcMzF.jpeg

More like coward sperm am I right gang

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
I'm on the side of pro choice and pro letting the people unvaccinated have to deal with it themselves if they think they know best. For some it will make zero difference for some they'll die a grim death knowing they fucked themselves over and that makes me smile.
News flash bigot you are literally a nazi thinking like that

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
"Stop clogging the hospitals"

Is that what's happening? It's just the un-vaccinated clogging the hospitals?

The fawkin Virus spread so quickly around the world which meant so many had come in contact with it, but yet the majority of these people were asymptomatic. All of this happened before the Covid testing was available. If the "Covid spreads like crazy" theory is true (I do believe this part) then that necessitates that it's mostly harmless and doesn't even kill the majority of the elderly.

Then again, this is Stern in 2021 and he doesn't say anything against the grain. Guy's worth like a billion and he's as irrelevant as any fucking idiot on the internet. He's in Hell right now: he has all the money he wanted, and nobody cares about what he has to say any more.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
"Stop clogging the hospitals"

Is that what's happening? It's just the un-vaccinated clogging the hospitals?

The fawkin Virus spread so quickly around the world which meant so many had come in contact with it, but yet the majority of these people were asymptomatic. All of this happened before the Covid testing was available. If the "Covid spreads like crazy" theory is true (I do believe this part) then that necessitates that it's mostly harmless and doesn't even kill the majority of the elderly.

Then again, this is Stern in 2021 and he doesn't say anything against the grain. Guy's worth like a billion and he's as irrelevant as any fucking idiot on the internet. He's in Hell right now: he has all the money he wanted, and nobody cares about what he has to say any more.
also a vaccine which isn't virucidal applies selective pressure, thus variants

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
So its one of those scenario where they think they are trashing truckers instead of blmck lives, many such cases
I just saw a news report on Covid cases in Philadelphia and they said the majority of cases were young 20-34 aged people and the group with the lowest vaccination numbers in the city were young black males. The anchor looked visibly nervous to say it since they have to tip toe around anything negative involving the black community in fears of being cancelled over racism. The “entertainers” like Stern, Kimmel, etc trashing non vaccinated only do it because they believe it’s dumb white conservatives which they have a serious hate towards and that is the only group you’re allowed to mock. Only white men and conservatives white women are allowed to be mocked by entertainers, everyone else is off limits.