• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Racist Patrick S. Tomlinson reignites his campaign of hatred against black comedian Dave Chapelle

G

I don't care if his words are being taken out of context, I don't care if his words are being taken in context; the bottom line is he doesn't want to live around a bunch of criminal niggers, and he doesn't want the 65 million he invested into that community to turn into a money pit shithole because a wave of inner city monkeys escaped from the zoo.

65 million? He basically OWNS that town. Why are they even having a town hall meeting? It should be his decision alone.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
dave-chappelle-money.gif

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Fucking slobfuck can't even stand by the things he said. What a reputation. I always hated that there is no edit button for tweets because a lot of the time my talk-to-text likes to go into business for itself, but I HATE the fact that you can delete tweets. Stand by your remarks, fucking pussy.
He didnt even bother to read past the headline because he wanted to be first to get 10 different takes hoping one will take off. Pat is an idiot that makes knee jerk reactions for likes.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Only "deleting tweets" and not an apology or admitting he was wrong. Again.
Because its already too late. They fire off these wild accusations and create all this media hype without even caring if they are speaking the truth. Even if/when they admit they put out bad info, its already too late. Dave has been accused of this, people ran with it, and there are a group of people that still havent fact checked this and are still pushing that narrative. A twitter apology cant reverse it now. There is no accountability for these people.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
I heard Netflix paid Dave Chapel millions of dollars to literally kill trans people, and then used that money to kick poor black people out of their homes.

Oh, none of that happened? Whatever. I said what I said.