• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Racist Patrick S. Tomlinson reignites his campaign of hatred against black comedian Dave Chapelle

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
1.png

You know what is disgusting? Your piss toothed obese dyke of a wife.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I'm sure there are no subtilties to this story that Patrick is missing. Afterall, he's known for his nuanced thinking that takes all things into account.
Didn't you see his tweet about how we are living in literal fascist times and thinking in black and white is not only acceptable but should be the only way to think?

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
@captain_kamala you'd probably know best, but is a fat doughy white boy like Pat allowed to make that 'my blackyard' joke or is it problematic? I think it's something that would annoy black women on Twitter but idk, that's why I'm asking you.
no he's not, it's disgusting that he just reduces us to a color. i'm so used to his racism i don't comment on it anymore.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Far left bootlickers like Pat HATE it when blacks go off the plantation.

They believe in political slavery - blacks are still their assets to be used and deployed when needed. Of course, their white masters still have to tell them when they're supposed to be upset, and what they should feel. In return, they capitalize the "b" in "black".

Forget the fact that Chappelle's comedy and spoken word never advocated for this sort of thing. If anything, much like early Chris Rock, Chappelle wanted to see black people better themselves and not wait for the white man to give them handouts like affordable housing. This is very much in character for Chappelle.

Of course, losers like Pat and David Mack don't know anything about Chappelle's comedy or his outlook. They just know that he's black, and therefore he's supposed to share their ideology. And right now, he's wandered off the plantation and must be punished.