Questions for Josiah Muñoz? I'll ask him LIVE Sunday @ 8pm ET

• Deleted by N/A
Show…

RobertMewler

Josiah, you brought up so many memories of the behind-the-scenes workings. That day of panic when we knew the jig was pretty much up and trying to come up with rapid-fire, last minute questions/ideas for Pat was hilarious.

Guys, we had to pretend (on a hidden page) that half of us were team Rahul and half were team Canyon in order to make Pig believe he was seeing us in a heated, hateful battle. Meanwhile, we were all laughing our asses off that he was actually buying it. Stupid, stupid spam brain.

The last two podcasts have been too short! You kept me wanting to see what would happen nexxxsT.

Last edited:
Josiah, you brought up so many memories of the behind-the-scenes workings. That day of panic when we knew the jig was pretty much up and trying to come up with rapid-fire, last minute questions/ideas for Pat was hilarious.

Guys, we had to pretend (on a hidden page) that half of us were team Rahul and half were team Canyon in order to make Pig believe he was seeing us in a heated, hateful battle. Meanwhile, we were all laughing our asses off that he was actually buying it. Stupid, stupid spam brain.

The last two podcasts have been too short! You kept me wanting to see what would happen nexxxsT.
None of this happened, child. Your delusions forge your chains, little one