Question: Why does the Pillow-Punching, Hand-Biting, Real Estate Value-Depreciating Berber still have his Twitter?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
It used to be our national pastime, getting him shut down. America has baseball, Canada has hockey, Owen A. Farms has its Twitter reporting.

Why'd we get lost? Why can't we make him behave? I know we're still hilarious. Each time he'd pop up from the ground like a scuuummmmmbbbbaaagggg worm, we'd motherfuck him.

He's having fun, and we hate that. So we should do something about it.

Nana needs her medicine to break this addiction. This weak-willed, pissy-eyed addiction.

It's time to Feed Nana.

Last edited:

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
It used to be our national pastime, getting him shut down. America has baseball, Canada has hockey, Owen A. Farms has it's Twitter reporting.

Why'd we get lost? Why can't we make him behave? I know we're still hilarious. Each time he'd pop up from the ground like a scuuummmmmbbbbaaagggg worm, we'd motherfuck him.

He's having fun, and we hate that. So we should do something about it.

Nana needs her medicine to break this addiction. This weak-willed, pissy-eyed addiction.

It's time to Feed Nana.

*its

"it's" is a contraction for "it is", as opposed to denoting possession.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
You guys keep harping on about this and don’t understand the mission. Nana is done. It’s gonna take him another year to get a measly 30k. Then just get deplatformed again. He’s lost in obscurity forever. Haha holliieee shitting into a never ending abyss of fat retard truckers. That was the goal. His life is effectively over. He’s persona non grata pretty much everywhere. Even skanks just shit on him when he’s on now. We have defeated the evil. He may return, but the brothermen will be there to vanquish the threat once more. We should be celebrating. There are no more perfect nights for The Count.

UnPRePared

You guys keep harping on about this and don’t understand the mission. Nana is done. It’s gonna take him another year to get a measly 30k. Then just get deplatformed again. He’s lost in obscurity forever. Haha holliieee shitting into a never ending abyss of fat retard truckers. That was the goal. His life is effectively over. He’s persona non grata pretty much everywhere. Even skanks just shit on him when he’s on now. We have defeated the evil. He may return, but the brothermen will be there to vanquish the threat once more. We should be celebrating. There are no more perfect nights for The Count.

I agree... But it's really funny.

So what's the "mission" now?

UnPRePared

Aside from actual homosexual sex, tweeting is the absolute gayest thing a person can do. Tweeting is the queerest form of attention-craving faggotry there is. And Nana is the king of tweeting, so draw your own conclusions there. I set up fake Twitter accounts and report his gay tweets all the time, as nothing would make me happier than to learn that he killed himself over losing his gay Twitter account. Any adult man who tweets should be dragged down a gravel road behind a pickup truck.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Aside from actual homosexual sex, tweeting is the absolute gayest thing a person can do. Tweeting is the queerest form of attention-craving faggotry there is. And Nana is the king of tweeting, so draw your own conclusions there. I set up fake Twitter accounts and report his gay tweets all the time, as nothing would make me happier than to learn that he killed himself over losing his gay Twitter account. Any adult man who tweets should be dragged down a gravel road behind a pickup truck.
I've met gays that I like, I've never met a twitter user that I can say the same about. To be fair, I don' run into many twitter users in the real world since they don't leave their houses but still.

I've met gays that I like, I've never met a twitter user that I can say the same about. To be fair, I don' run into many twitter users in the real world since they don't leave their houses but still.
One could make a compelling argument that actually being gay is in fact less gay than tweeting is. I don't know a single tweeter who isn't an annoying friendless faggot and that includes female tweeters too, by the way.