Question, regarding ancient Egypt, about mechanical engineering for those with any knowledge...

Have you ever read Chariots of the Gods by Erich von Däniken?

"The main thesis of Chariots of the Gods is that extraterrestrial beings influenced ancient technology. Von Däniken suggests that some ancient structures and artifacts appear to reflect more sophisticated technological knowledge than is known or presumed to have existed at the times they were manufactured. Von Däniken maintains that these artifacts were produced either by extraterrestrial visitors or by humans who learned the necessary knowledge from extraterrestrials, such artifacts include the Egyptian pyramids, Stonehenge, and the Moai of Easter Island."

My problem with theories like this is that the technology needed for the pyramids and Stonehenge is nowhere near as advanced as a spaceship. They could travel through the galaxy but they couldn't make something cooler than a bunch of stone formations?

Pot talk tuesday fawkers. :brothaman_sm:

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
It could have been less “technologically advanced” and more in tune with nature, to put it in a gay way. You can move things with vibration (sound) and it’s not infeasible that they may have known a method for cutting stone with water. We use water jets for cutting stone, and other material precisely today. Look up the coral castle in Florida. Allegedly this man did it by himself with barely any modern techniques or machines. It’s believed he used sound to move the stones. To be fair, it’s also very likely it’s a total urban myth in order to drum up tourism but, there’s plenty of other examples as well. We more than likely have lost a lot of technology based around utilizing the environment vs using materials to manipulate the environment.

It could have been less “technologically advanced” and more in tune with nature, to put it in a gay way. You can move things with vibration (sound) and it’s not infeasible that they may have known a method for cutting stone with water. We use water jets for cutting stone, and other material precisely today. Look up the coral castle in Florida. Allegedly this man did it by himself with barely any modern techniques or machines. It’s believed he used sound to move the stones. To be fair, it’s also very likely it’s a total urban myth in order to drum up tourism but, there’s plenty of other examples as well. We more than likely have lost a lot of technology based around utilizing the environment vs using materials to manipulate the environment.
you know how an old washing machine with an unbalanced load will start vibrate-walking forward, yet no person/machine is directly lifting it... like tha

G

All I know is modern day Egyptians have absolutely NO interest in the Pyramids except to grift some hapless tourist of a few of his shekels. If Egyptians themselves don't give a fuck, why should we get seduced by scammers and storytellers like Graham Hancock?

All I know is modern day Egyptians have absolutely NO interest in the Pyramids except to grift some hapless tourist of a few of his shekels. If Egyptians themselves don't give a fuck, why should we get seduced by scammers and storytellers like Graham Hancock?
Because it's fun and interesting, most Egyptians don't care because they're trying to survive in life day to day, that goes for everyone around the world really. The people who live near the Colosseum don't really give a fuck about it...

Will Tate

Oven March
Because it's fun and interesting, most Egyptians don't care because they're trying to survive in life day to day, that goes for everyone around the world really. The people who live near the Colosseum don't really give a fuck about it...
Amir's been looking at those stupid fuckin triangle his whole life, he doesn't give a shit, he's just got his goatskin of coffee on his way to the jihad site.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
"a conspiracy of Christians" sounds like typical judaizing "scholarship". Nice implausible theory, faggot.
None of these faggots can say 'we don't know.'

Its all fake news/fake history. Made up hogwash.

These 'scientists' get stoned af and make up a story.

Pyramids - insert pot talk explanation here

Dinosaurs - pot talk

Out of Africa theory - deboonked pot talk

Global Warming - ya kiddin!?

Covid - already memoryholed. Send the Fauci goblin to retire in israel and the goyim will forget

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
EaUoZ7OWoAwpa5D.jpg

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I'm of the belief that Humans were far more advanced than we realize at one point before some great disaster, but there's much speculation there. However, it's now known beyond doubt that the ancient world did indeed have advanced knowledge of mechanical engineering, i.e the Antikythera Mechanism...

I was thinking of the Egyptians and how finely cut the blocks on the pyramids and elsewhere are. So finely cut that you can't even get a razor blade through the fitted pieces. Also, the weight of some of these blocks are absolutely astonishing, such so that it would be a headache for even modern machines to move them... My question is this, is at all possible one could create a cutting device of some kind using gears and whatever else needed to create a mechanical saw or a machine that, while it might need to be wound up, like a toy car i'm thinking, it could actually work?
1661347959547.jpeg