Question, regarding ancient Egypt, about mechanical engineering for those with any knowledge...

I'm of the belief that Humans were far more advanced than we realize at one point before some great disaster, but there's much speculation there. However, it's now known beyond doubt that the ancient world did indeed have advanced knowledge of mechanical engineering, i.e the Antikythera Mechanism...

I was thinking of the Egyptians and how finely cut the blocks on the pyramids and elsewhere are. So finely cut that you can't even get a razor blade through the fitted pieces. Also, the weight of some of these blocks are absolutely astonishing, such so that it would be a headache for even modern machines to move them... My question is this, is at all possible one could create a cutting device of some kind using gears and whatever else needed to create a mechanical saw or a machine that, while it might need to be wound up, like a toy car i'm thinking, it could actually work?

TheCumBellyKeeed

Ribbed for your pleasure
Honestly I think we have lost a lot of knowledge the ancients had when the library of Alexandria burned. There is still shit we can't replicate like Greek fire too.

I know there is some interesting theories about a nuclear war in India way back in the day but I haven't done any proper research on it.

To give them their proper due they are the oldest remaining civilization around, even if they poop in street and have names like pajeet.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Have you ever read Chariots of the Gods by Erich von Däniken?

"The main thesis of Chariots of the Gods is that extraterrestrial beings influenced ancient technology. Von Däniken suggests that some ancient structures and artifacts appear to reflect more sophisticated technological knowledge than is known or presumed to have existed at the times they were manufactured. Von Däniken maintains that these artifacts were produced either by extraterrestrial visitors or by humans who learned the necessary knowledge from extraterrestrials, such artifacts include the Egyptian pyramids, Stonehenge, and the Moai of Easter Island."

Have you ever read Chariots of the Gods by Erich von Däniken?

"The main thesis of Chariots of the Gods is that extraterrestrial beings influenced ancient technology. Von Däniken suggests that some ancient structures and artifacts appear to reflect more sophisticated technological knowledge than is known or presumed to have existed at the times they were manufactured. Von Däniken maintains that these artifacts were produced either by extraterrestrial visitors or by humans who learned the necessary knowledge from extraterrestrials, such artifacts include the Egyptian pyramids, Stonehenge, and the Moai of Easter Island."

That's on my list to read actually!

I would suggest, if you hadn't already, to read The Adam & Eve Story by Chan Thomas. It was classified by the CIA back in the 60s, so who really knows how much was changed when it was finally released, but it basically tells that every few thousand years the magnetic poles suddenly shift, and the world stops turning, but all the oceans and the atmosphere keeps moving, covering almost the entire Earth in water and 1,000mph winds, plus more and more that results from the shift... There's a ton you'll probably go "Yeah, right." at, just as I did, but there's even more that really makes you think and can send chills up your spine...

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt

I would suggest, if you hadn't already, to read The Adam & Eve Story by Chan Thomas. It was classified by the CIA back in the 60s, so who really knows how much was changed when it was finally released, but it basically tells that every few thousand years the magnetic poles suddenly shift, and the world stops turning, but all the oceans and the atmosphere keeps moving, covering almost the entire Earth in water and 1,000mph winds, plus more and more that results from the shift... There's a ton you'll probably go "Yeah, right." at, just as I did, but there's even more that really makes you think and can send chills up your spine...
Sounds really interesting, i will check it out, have you ever read Graham Hancock, his writing also deals with far advanced ancient civilizations.

"A sequel to Hancock's Fingerprints of the Gods (1995), the book builds on the premise that a highly advanced "lost civilisation" operated in prehistory but was destroyed in a global catastrophe. Hancock seeks an explanation for his catastrophe in the controversial Younger Dryas impact hypothesis, suggesting that around 10,800 BC the fragments of a large comet struck the earth, causing widespread destruction, climate change, and sea-level rise. He then recounts that the survivors of this catastrophe, the titular "Magicians", dispersed across the world to pass on the knowledge of their lost civilisation. He links this to the construction of various ancient monuments, including Göbekli Tepe, Baalbek, the Great Sphinx and the Pyramids of Giza, some of which Hancock claims to be much older than mainstream archaeologists determined."

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
I'm of the belief that Humans were far more advanced than we realize at one point before some great disaster, but there's much speculation there. However, it's now known beyond doubt that the ancient world did indeed have advanced knowledge of mechanical engineering, i.e the Antikythera Mechanism...

I was thinking of the Egyptians and how finely cut the blocks on the pyramids and elsewhere are. So finely cut that you can't even get a razor blade through the fitted pieces. Also, the weight of some of these blocks are absolutely astonishing, such so that it would be a headache for even modern machines to move them... My question is this, is at all possible one could create a cutting device of some kind using gears and whatever else needed to create a mechanical saw or a machine that, while it might need to be wound up, like a toy car i'm thinking, it could actually work?
Yes. We are the retarded leftovers that only figured out electricity and internal combustion and Tomlinsoned out.

Pyramids may as well have been built by gods. I believe the step pyramids were re-used by current era man - Aztecs, Mayans covered existing pyramids in crudely carved stone, much like the Egyptians probably tried their hand with the bent pyramid and it was all fucked up. Their ancestors can't maintain what Whites left them, much less duplicate what gods built.

Sounds far-fetched, but one of the Yaxha pyramids has been dug into near the base. Under two layers of 'Mayan' stone cover there is a smooth limestone? surface, just like the great pyramids had once. The latam pyramids could all be covered, like Gobleki Tepe with the stone reimaginings of the local savages.

Yes. We are the retarded leftovers that only figured out electricity and internal combustion and Tomlinsoned out.

Pyramids may as well have been built by gods. I believe the step pyramids were re-used by current era man - Aztecs, Mayans covered existing pyramids in crudely carved stone, much like the Egyptians probably tried their hand with the bent pyramid and it was all fucked up. Their ancestors can't maintain what Whites left them, much less duplicate what gods built.

Sounds far-fetched, but one of the Yaxha pyramids has been dug into near the base. Under two layers of 'Mayan' stone cover there is a smooth limestone? surface, just like the great pyramids had once. The latam pyramids could all be covered, like Gobleki Tepe with the stone reimaginings of the local savages.
That's another theory i've come across recently, that these structures were actually built upon the foundations of earlier civilizations currently lost to us...

It's also a little-known fact, that inside the great pyramid, there are no hieroglyphs at all, except for one which is highly believed to be a fake...

Will Tate

Oven March

Fun fact: a shitload of those ancient sites like the Giza Pyramids, Machu Pichu, Easter Island, and bunch of others are in a 100-mile-wide straight line across the planet at 30 degrees to the equator.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
That's another theory i've come across recently, that these structures were actually built upon the foundations of earlier civilizations currently lost to us...

It's also a little-known fact, that inside the great pyramid, there are no hieroglyphs at all, except for one which is highly believed to be a fake.
These dummies like Zahi Hawass can't make any of the construction work with bronze age tools. The man-hours and years never add up. There's a lot of info missing, and the 'experts' just made it up, see Covid as an example.

Fun fact: a shitload of those ancient sites like the Giza Pyramids, Machu Pichu, Easter Island, and bunch of others are in a 100-mile-wide straight line across the planet at 30 degrees to the equator.
Giza was the original choice to draw the prime meridian, but they decided to change it to London because it was the major trading port of the world, and they didn't want the hassle of the time zone difference.

Monk

WWAWT Mausoleum of the First Qin Emperor? Instead of getting everyone sick and making fake vomit and dog shit, the Chinks should put some energy into exploring the tomb with robots or some sort of imaging technology. Would be crazy if the inside was pristine with the candles still burning and the mercury rivers still flowing. Chinks were way cooler before communism turned them into a parasitic insect culture.

G

I'm completely unfamiliar with this idea, so maybe my question is ignorant. How would the Earth start turning again after it stops?