Question for the Scorch historians

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I'm trying to find the WWF event where Opie & Anthony pussed out of laying in the little caskets they made for them for Undertaker's entrance.

So when the hamburgers didn't do the bit, pizza stepped up. I thought it was a house show but whenever O&A talked about it they kept referring to the footage of them standing in the background watching Scorch lay in the casket instead of them. Scorch also lays inside kennels with dogs that shit and piss all over, but I digress.

I'm trying to track down the date of the WWF event, but I don't see many casket matches or really any Undertaker matches in Boston other than August 16, 1997 Undertaker vs Bret Hart, which looks like non-televised show.

This took place somewhere between March 1995 - April 1998.

Mr Ass

OnA started at WAAF in March 1995

Scorch's LinkedIn says he worked at WAAF from January 1991 to January 1994.

I think Rocko took Scorch's spot after he got fired for being pizza. I looked up Rocko's obituary and he started at WAAF in 1995.

Scorch's LinkedIn must be wrong.

Let's play "Where's Scorch"

Last edited:

DMAN

NYC Mayor
OnA started at WAAF in March 1995

Scorch's LinkedIn says he worked at WAAF from January 1991 to January 1994.

I think Rocko took Scorch's spot after he got fired for being pizza. I looked up Rocko's obituary and he started at WAAF in 1995.

Scorch's LinkedIn must be wrong.

Let's play "Where's Scorch"

His LinkedIn has to be wrong. They met Scorch at WAAF, he was definitely on their show back then at least a few times.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I was just going to call in and wish him well. All in with the Scorch.
Be warned his head is always on a swivel. I recommend practicing your well wishes because if he feels like you're gonna pull a "funster" he'll hang up.

I remember saying "me and the boys on Reddi..." and he went ah ah ah and stopped me in my tracks once and I never mentioned it again. This was when we were still active on the Reddit.

I haven't called in a few years, but when I did call i would get through pretty quickly so long as he wasn't on the air at the moment.

Can't stress it enough and I'm not trying to sound like a repetitive nagging woman, but be nice if you call.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Be warned his head is always on a swivel. I recommend practicing your well wishes because if he feels like you're gonna pull a "funster" he'll hang up.

I remember saying "me and the boys on Reddi..." and he went ah ah ah and stopped me in my tracks once and I never mentioned it again. This was when we were still active on the Reddit.

I haven't called in a few years, but when I did call i would get through pretty quickly so long as he wasn't on the air at the moment.

Can't stress it enough and I'm not trying to sound like a repetitive nagging woman, but be nice if you call.
Anyone who isn't nice to Scorch deserves to be run off this forum anyways.