Queer

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
1693899711015.jpeg

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
View attachment 148194

I'm sorry, right before this interview I saw a thread on an Opie and Anthony forum... calling me a "queer". And it's like... yeah man, all the power to you and free speech and all that... but something like that can also really hurt your feelings! And drag you into the belly of the beast!

lol he wore that two tone suit on his last Rogan appearance. Even that roided up little monkey was visibly embarrassed for him.

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
I can't remember the specifics, but that faggot youtuber isn't even qualified to be doing that shit. He's not even a real physchologist or whatever he claims to be.

Same with Dr Berg on YouTube. He's not a nutritionist, he's a fucking chiropractor.

All YouTubers are fraud faggots.
This guy and Dr Berg are such obvious frauds.

I read the comments on a Dr Berg video and someone asked him a serious question which was essentially "Should I take whatever you said this way or that way" about some kind of medication and Berg just replied "Yes". I was fawkin' howlin'.

G

This guy and Dr Berg are such obvious frauds.

I read the comments on a Dr Berg video and someone asked him a serious question which was essentially "Should I take whatever you said this way or that way" about some kind of medication and Berg just replied "Yes". I was fawkin' howlin'.
All you need to do is look like you know what you're talking about. The guy you posted doesn't have charisma or good looks, so you don't even need that.