• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Quasi's house gained 50k in value

G

And they bought it with a cat piss room the previous owner refused to fix. Funny Pat claimed to be a great car salesman but couldn’t even properly negotiate his own home. He rented, then bought a house that had a room that stunk of cat piss!
That was the only choice they had because neither of them could qualify for a mortgage. They had to use seller financing from the landlord. He probably couldn’t believe anyone would be dumb enough to pay full price for that shithole.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That was the only choice they had because neither of them could qualify for a mortgage. They had to use seller financing from the landlord. He probably couldn’t believe anyone would be dumb enough to pay full price for that shithole.
I figured that, it was def a rent to own situation because no other place would approve them. Didn’t we (or Martin) find out they had to do some special mortgage program? I knows there’s all kinds of those programs related to not-so great properties in areas they hope to improve. I know over a decade ago the city of Wilmington Delaware (Biden’s town!) had all kinds of those to get people to buy city homes in the worst areas. Of course most of Wilmington is still bad (if not much worse) similar to Pats area.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Smells like bullshit. He just finished having the fence fixed on Saturday. No appraiser is going to come out on a Sunday. Even if it was done this morning, you are not going to get the report for a day or 2.
I bet his “appraisal” is Zillow which gives an estimate without even looking. Even then he’s exaggerating.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I figured that, it was def a rent to own situation because no other place would approve them. Didn’t we (or Martin) find out they had to do some special mortgage program? I knows there’s all kinds of those programs related to not-so great properties in areas they hope to improve. I know over a decade ago the city of Wilmington Delaware (Biden’s town!) had all kinds of those to get people to buy city homes in the worst areas. Of course most of Wilmington is still bad (if not much worse) similar to Pats area.
I hear it became a chocolate city

G

I bet his “appraisal” is Zillow which gives an estimate without even looking. Even then he’s exaggerating.
Redfin estimate says $290k and having just bought a house a few months ago after looking for around 2 years I can tell you that their estimates are very good. Houses we looked at tended to almost always sell with a percent or two of what they estimated. That would mean they gained about 5% in value over the last 3 years during the hottest real estate market anyone can remember.

Forum Clout
Didn’t we (or Martin) find out they had to do some special mortgage program?
It was a Very Special Mortgage Program
imahomeowneryall.jpg

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
Redfin estimate says $290k and having just bought a house a few months ago after looking for around 2 years I can tell you that their estimates are very good. Houses we looked at tended to almost always sell with a percent or two of what they estimated. That would mean they gained about 5% in value over the last 3 years during the hottest real estate market anyone can remember.
BUY HIGH! SELL LOW! JIM CRAMER HAS THE HIV!