Quasi your fence blew over

Hudson

Not even a thank you for that “I’ll buy another of your books to help.” Not even an acknowledgment. Which is funny, because the pig desperately needs every penny it can pinch right now.
If I was out of town, the last thing I would do is announce to the world that my wife was alone at home.

Between stuff like this and sharing intimate details about her alleged mental illness, how loose she was when they first met,etc it's almost like he has a deep resentment for Niki. I feel kind of bad for her.

No wonder her family can't stand Lumpy.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
MgVnda4.png

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
That entire shit fence of his is actually worth a negative sum because it’s rickety and dangerous. What would insurance pay out even if it were covered? That’s not even a big enough fence to worry at all about replacement cost. But broke fatty here does a little dance, rattling bottles off of the Hooligan’s shelf, because he can maybe save 12 bucks.

You mean to tell me that Pats haunted house fence cant handle the wind? I find that hard to believe.

E9A_gyPWYAMJOyb
Why would you wait for this to fall over before replacing it? That is embarrassing. There's like five 4"x4"x8' posts and four panels. You could replace this yourself in two days (posts need to set) for like $300 depending on how fancy you want your new panels. And he wants to use homeowner's insurance!

Last edited: