• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Quasi is now a..... *Rolls dice*

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
We need a stickied running tally of everyone who's been unmasked so far, just to keep up. So we have:

1. Acquitted police officer Canyon Boykin
  2. Rahul Kumar
  3. Comedy club owner Chris Italia
  4. Some random Swedish guy
  5. The son on a federal judge
  6. Said federal judge
  7. A biology teacher in Oman
  8. Wrestling star Brian Pillman
  9. A CNA
...who else we got?
Boomia aka Mr Softee.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Didn't she also claim to dox Quasi's mother or wife and the picture used was from someones obituary?
It was a picture from an obituary that someone had posted saying it was Mewler back during the "Mewler is a fat chink" days. How Jackie went digging through years of posts, found that on here and decided it must be Quasi's mom I have no idea.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
it looks like it's another John Gibney, this one from San Antonia, TX
1696033226513.png

@NormsGhost so I guess that's an oopsie doodles for the science teacher her and Pat harassed, contacting their employer and tweeting family pictures of him and his wife? Any plans to signal-boost the life ruination of this random nurse on your podcast like you did the previous guy? surely you'll retract that one after lecturing Javi on media ethics for 20 minutes?

Last edited:

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
Quasi is the original diaper changing keeed, funster.
Hmmmm, if Jackie is correct and admin really does change adults diapers...

Is he behind all of the dirty diaper alts around here? Back in the day over 50 dirty diaper alts were registered over night???? Only admin has the power to create and immediately approve so many accounts.

Admin is the fucking dirty diaper freak!

Mind fucking blown....

Forum Clout
We need a stickied running tally of everyone who's been unmasked so far, just to keep up. So we have:

1. Acquitted police officer Canyon Boykin
  2. Rahul Kumar
  3. Comedy club owner Chris Italia
  4. Some random Swedish guy
  5. The son on a federal judge
  6. Said federal judge
  7. A biology teacher in Oman
  8. Wrestling star Brian Pillman
  9. A CNA
...who else we got?
10. A victim of Kuklinski (thanks for pointing that out)
11. Adam Mucci, actor (forgot him, but he's the face of #10)

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
10. A victim of Kuklinski (thanks for pointing that out)
11. Adam Mucci, actor (forgot him, but he's the face of #10)
Random Swedish guy (Petter Janse)'s mother is a Swedish diplomat as confirmed by her blonde hair.

@SpaceEdge was also a North Dakotan trucker who ran over someone while Nadolskiing.

I think @Coonskin was pegged as some sexual deviant or something. Same time as the one above.

There's another one I just blanked on. It's somebody's connected parent to add to the illusion of some grand conspiracy like half of these.