• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Q: Why did Pat stop posting gym pics?

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
idiotgym.png
LOL this whole time this was from an actual page and wasnt just some hilarious mock up? Fuckin wow, Rick. This ranks up there with the hairdresser pics

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Imagine not understanding that having your mouth slightly open with a creepy smile makes women almost as repulsed as seeing a decaying human corpse
See this is another thing that Rick doesn't understand. I've taken stupid gym selfies before and even regular non gym ones. Who the fuck leaves their mouth agape like that? You either close your mouth or you smile with teeth. If you smile not showing teeth it means you hate your teeth which is fine, we all have our insecurities, but THIS? Mouth open? Retarded fat face? triple chin? It makes no sense!

G

Pat: "That dickhead thought I wasn't a race traitor." Even in Pat's fictional stories he's an obsequious suck up. "Yes, suh, mista massa, suh. Ah don't like no wypipo no how, no, suh."

He doesn't seem particularly fond of non-Whites aside from grist for his pepperoni mill, yet he would never refer to even a fictional non-White as a dickhead.
Screenshot_20230928-105327.png

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
I remember when I first saw this I was like, what's so funny about that? someone photoshopped a bunch of Pat faces with other gym-goers. Turns out, that was a legit screenshot of what the Instagram page looked like when you clicked on the gym hashtag. My ribs have never recovered.

I wonder if the gym management ever noticed. Needless to say I'm sure they were happy when he stopped coming back.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
LOL this whole time this was from an actual page and wasnt just some hilarious mock up? Fuckin wow, Rick. This ranks up there with the hairdresser pics
People dont need to make fake posts. Sometimes they can be funny but there plenty real posts that are 10x as funny because they are true and pat will still deny his own posts.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
This is what the WAC's insta feed usually looks like. There's a weird absence of big fat head's smirking at the camera.

IMG-8573.jpg

IMG-8574.jpg

IMG-8575.jpg

I scrolled back but Pat seems to have been removed from the feed.
That really yoked chick in blue is clearly extremely photoshopped. Look how small her right arm is.
Edit: what a bizarre thing to get car crashed for.

Last edited:

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
1696210321269-png.155867

Does pat have to pay for parking every time he goes? that would really make me even less fawking motivated to hit the gym if you can save money by not going!
Also consider the larp of having to bring a bag and change before and after when you don't have a job. Will Hooli's not let him in wearing sweatpants?

And he makes it sound like taking a bag up in an elevator is a tough blue collar gig.