• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Q: Why did Pat stop posting gym pics?

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
e85f54406908f1f9ab88bef8cd918e90.png
abc0dd76b480d71820b0a6d711536a90.jpg

A: It must be some kind of new FBI Fitness Protection Program that doesn't allow him to go to the gym anymore, for his own safety.

That or he's finally developed some modicum of self-awareness and noticed he's still getting fatter.

Nah. Gotta be that first thing.

G

What gym was that again? We should know from their Insta, cause that's where he was tagging all his fatheads to.
I'd bet the membership was more expensive than his local Y, which is $63/month.

Guy pays for a vanity gym membership to take Insta selfies. He's a fat female.

Edit: It's $53/month

Last edited by a moderator:

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
e85f54406908f1f9ab88bef8cd918e90.png
abc0dd76b480d71820b0a6d711536a90.jpg

A: It must be some kind of new FBI Fitness Protection Program that doesn't allow him to go to the gym anymore, for his own safety.

That or he's finally developed some modicum of self-awareness and noticed he's still getting fatter.

Nah. Gotta be that first thing.
Imagine not understanding that having your mouth slightly open with a creepy smile makes women almost as repulsed as seeing a decaying human corpse

G

It was the Milwaukee Athletic Club, I believe.

HA!

Consider the source, but you have to submit info to get their pricing through their website.
He's bleeding money like a stuck pig. There is NO WAY he still has this membership.
If the signup fee is $1500, the cancellation fee has to be offensive.

He was pigger-rich back then, but no longer.

Screenshot_20231001-210613.png

[URL unfurl="true"]https://reddit.com/r/milwaukee/s/mb8y6G63Nc[/URL]

G

HA!

Consider the source, but you have to submit info to get their pricing through their website.
He's bleeding money like a stuck pig. There is NO WAY he still has this membership.
If the signup fee is $1500, the cancellation fee has to be offensive.

He was pigger-rich back then, but no longer.

View attachment 155844

[URL unfurl="true"]https://reddit.com/r/milwaukee/s/mb8y6G63Nc[/URL]
Just did a search for "Tomlinson" in r/milwaukee and this is the only thing that came up (get 0 results when I search in the actual thread):

1696209329902.png

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
1696210735666.png

What a self hating gay he is. Here we see him denigrating someone by calling the guy a homosexual sodomite. ("I heard you like getting shit on your dick")

Such hypocrisy is no surprise from someone who looks down on others for making resolutions and not sticking to them, yet admits that his own excuses are why he let a year (or more now?) go by without using or even assembling his home gym.

Forum Clout
View attachment 155964

What a self hating gay he is. Here we see him denigrating someone by calling the guy a homosexual sodomite. ("I heard you like getting shit on your dick")

Such hypocrisy is no surprise from someone who looks down on others for making resolutions and not sticking to them, yet admits that his own excuses are why he let a year (or more now?) go by without using or even assembling his home gym.
Same guy was publicly upset there were no steam rooms during covid, that he pretends to use the gym as anything other than a place to play "Tommy Tomlinson the velvet mouth of Sconnie" in a hot cloudy room

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
What gym was that again? We should know from their Insta, cause that's where he was tagging all his fatheads to.
I'd bet the membership was more expensive than his local Y, which is $63/month.

Guy pays for a vanity gym membership to take Insta selfies. He's a fat female.

Edit: It's $53/month

The WAC - Wisconsin Athletic Club