• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Put on your red shoes and dance the blues🕺

G

You guys have no idea how happy it made me that i had a reason to make a Bowie thread. No regrets.

830E8F35-1E49-40A2-8A63-AC39EAD346D3.gif

G

I had some really good Bowie puns in an old thread but i shan’t be repeating them here that would be really hacky. Just take my word for it that they were HILARIOUS
Sadly I know exactly which thread you mean, as I was all-in with that one.

You guys have no idea how happy it made me that i had a reason to make a Bowie thread. No regrets.

View attachment 109900
It was long overdue.

N64 Cube

Amateur Back Alley Tunisian knife fighter
‎
‎
Forum Clout
im starting to get into Bowie. Is there an era of his I should start at or does it matter

G

im starting to get into Bowie. Is there an era of his I should start at or does it matter
Yeah, 1971 to 1980. Start with the more accessible stuff like Ziggy Stardust and Hunky Dory. After that, start checking out shit like Low, Diamond Dogs, Station to Station and Scary Monsters. Of course, Station to Station is what got me going on Bowie, so just pick basically any album out of that era and enjoy.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Did the peppers and milk somehow keep him from getting Artie Lange nose? Or was it just a weird wacky combo?

G

[MEDIA=youtube]TqSOTKzVAM4[/MEDIA]

I was expecting a phony or boring answer, but he actually said what I was thinking.
He was thoughtful dude. It was like 1990 or something that he said hip-hop was going to take over popular music in the 90s.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Hell yeah, brothermen. I adore Bowie, like fifteen years ago when I was suicidal I decided I wasn't going to kill myself until I knew the lyrics of all his songs by heart which is why today I can sing along to his old demos but can't even name a song from Reality since I knew that knowing that album would be the end.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
‎
‎
Forum Clout
WWAW Bowie fucking 14 year olds AND what would you have done in his position?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
‎
Forum Clout
Patreeky is a good egg. An anal one but still. I think I already did that joke FAWK!