Pulled 6 catfish from the river tonight.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Fishing for catfish with a rod n reel is generally kinda passive and boring compared to other fish, so I guess some dudes got bored and decided to go pull them fuckers out by hand.
Fair enough, I hadn’t thought about that. I love fishing for the passive moments. Grew up bass fishing in south Florida and it was such a great way to spend time and not be a Faggot on my phone typing on some forum.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Hell yeah, I’m all in with the bass fishing.
Great sport brothaman. My grandfather owned a successful fishing bait company so I spent lots of time on the water as a youngster. He used to chain smoke cigarettes and drink tons of Coke, let me eat whatever I wanted for lunch (in hindsight I think he couldn’t be bothered to prepare a meal for a kid. It was always snickers bars and some Turkey sandwich my grandma made), and tell me not to bring home any nigger girls (I was about 11-12).

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Great sport brothaman. My grandfather owned a successful fishing bait company so I spent lots of time on the water as a youngster. He used to chain smoke cigarettes and drink tons of Coke, let me eat whatever I wanted for lunch (in hindsight I think he couldn’t be bothered to prepare a meal for a kid. It was always snickers bars and some Turkey sandwich my grandma made), and tell me not to bring home any nigger girls (I was about 11-12).
Some solid memories right there brotherman. I’m about to get the rods loaded up in the truck right now and go do a little fishing.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
catfish are generally a little more respected than Joe
Nj2kh8V.gif