Pudding Head addresses Afghanistan (live)

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He just went up there, admitted the the collapse has been a disaster, but then said he was still right in his decision and blamed everyone else despite the fact he supported the way. His presidency is going down in flames and it hasn't even been a year yet.
He really thinks people don’t realize he was VP for 8 of the 20 years America has been stuck in this mess. Him and Obama handed it off to Trump and now says he won’t hand it off to the next president. Guess it wasn’t that big of a concern to him for 8 years. What a dope! The media can’t protect him anymore, they’ve purposely ignored his failures so far with fluff pieces (look! Biden eats ice cream! He adopted a dog!) and now they can’t hide it anymore. This guy gave a speech about the disaster and ran back to camp David like George W Bush did for 8 years.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Great, so now we have to pay to get his fossil ass BACK to Camp David? Couldn't he have saved us a small fortune and done this via Zoom?
He’s just like George W Bush, when things get bad just hide at Camp David since it’s off limits to civilians. He’s not going to his DE vacation home, press will be there and he’d be seen not giving a shit.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Just imagine how the media would handle this if Trump was president. If this happened and he gave a speech to the nation saying it’s a big disaster only to turn around and jump on a plane to go goof around at Camp David they would be calling for him to resign. George W Bush got shit his whole presidency for hiding at Camp David when things got bad and Biden is doing the same thing.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
My fellow Americans, ALLOW ME TO RETORT!

5cc5be0ad2861724f8cdcb7d433167a4.png

Monk

The sign language lady is incredibly fucking annoying and looks like Nana. What the fuck is she mouthing? Doesn't look like she's repeating what he's saying for people to lip-read. Her mannerisms and overacting remind me of Norton. Just do the fucking sign language and stop trying to add to the speech you defective cunt.

As far as the actual issue goes. There's plenty of blame to go around. Should never have taken as long as it did to get Bin Laden to begin with and when we did get him, we should have got the fuck out of the area ASAP. These people obviously want to live under a strict Islamic theocracy. The fact that the Taliban has taken over so quickly is a sign of what the people of Afganistan want. If they didn't want it, they would have resisted.

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
The sign language lady is incredibly fucking annoying and looks like Nana. What the fuck is she mouthing? Doesn't look like she's repeating what he's saying for people to lip-read. Her mannerisms and overacting remind me of Norton. Just do the fucking sign language and stop trying to add to the speech you defective cunt.

As far as the actual issue goes. There's plenty of blame to go around. Should never have taken as long as it did to get Bin Laden to begin with and when we did get him, we should have got the fuck out of the area ASAP. These people obviously want to live under a strict Islamic theocracy. The fact that the Taliban has taken over so quickly is a sign of what the people of Afganistan want. If they didn't want it, they would have resisted.
I don't think they know what they want with 70 IQs and five nipples from inbreeding. I mean, some of them held onto military planes as they took off.