PST hater Jim Florentine made some good points on Gutfeld the other night.

G

I mean is anybody not a faggot to us? Besides Norm, Patrice, Mel and maybe Louis CK do we really like anybody else? Lol

In hindsight patrice was kind of a faggot, wearing a purple suit and fedora to do radio at 6 am, stone cold sober, obnoxious nigger laugh, unironically friends with dante nero and the worm, in a 7 year relationship raising another mans daughter, thinking he's a philosopher/woman guru.
I could go all day folks

Louis ck is a fag. woah! he said cunt! that was crude and so unexpected! schwarmy jew

G

In hindsight patrice was kind of a faggot, wearing a purple suit and fedora to do radio at 6 am, stone cold sober, obnoxious nigger laugh, unironically friends with dante nero and the worm, in a 7 year relationship raising another mans daughter, thinking he's a philosopher/woman guru.
I could go all day folks

Louis ck is a fag. woah! he said cunt! that was crude and so unexpected! schwarmy jew
Patrice was a hypocrite in a lot of ways but he made me laugh at least half the time. His comment about Norton being whatever you container you poured him into (or something), when he’d talk movies, talk shit about celebrities. No, wasn’t some great Buddha but he was more often than not a good guest.