• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

PSA: bsky.app is letting people create unlimited accounts with no email or phone verification whatsoever.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Laura Rich tells Obama to “Knock it off, Spade!”
IMG_3832.jpeg

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
1720041052971.png

1720041062788.png

just DESTROY the onboarding of new users on a fringe SOCIAL media app because my feelings got hurt a little bit! waaaaaaa waaaaaa, cater to my special needs waaaaaa. Kill all viral momentum you may have, give people a DMV experience

this is LITERALLY how they ran Penguicon to the ground

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
View attachment 209059
View attachment 209060
just DESTROY the onboarding of new users on a fringe SOCIAL media app because my feelings got hurt a little bit! waaaaaaa waaaaaa, cater to my special needs waaaaaa. Kill all viral momentum you may have, give people a DMV experience

I've already posted why this is a retarded idea. If you know how long the probation period is you just create a shit load of accounts then wait the 5 days. Jesus christ you're not even good at being a crybaby mod faggot.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
on a related note a long time ago i saw a tweet from paul that said something like, "i always shit in the tiny preschool toilets because they make my genitals look normal sized" and then another tweet in the thread but it was cut off "that's also the same reason why i only try to fuck pres......"

presidents? Idnk just riffin...

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
View attachment 209059
View attachment 209060

Laura Anne Gilman doesn't actually look horrible...

wall1.jpg

Aaaaand boom goes the wall:

wall2.jpg

Ha ha ha holee shit, ugly bitch.

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
these fags have such Elon Derangement Syndrome that it's a momentous occasion when they witness a cybertruck. And Paul is such a pussy coward that he can't even bring himself to express his opinion to the owner, how pathetic
View attachment 209074
"Photographs do not do justice"

I've seen multiple people say this shit. I saw one for the first time the other day and it naturally just looked like the pictures. How stupid do you have to be to not be able to visualize a box with some bezels on it?