• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

PSA: bsky.app is letting people create unlimited accounts with no email or phone verification whatsoever.

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout
Please do not abuse this privilege, and post screenshots of abusers so that we know who to report.

Screenshot from 2024-07-03 12-08-07.png

Screenshot from 2024-07-03 14-10-52.png

Screenshot from 2024-07-03 14-11-12.png

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Paul is on it. You have to scroll down a bit, he posts every few minutes

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Jón hidden for non users
Ho lee shit. I had completely forgotten about this actual whore that Rick used to flirt with. I think she (🤔) shut everything down on twitter after Owen pointed out her pfp was a stock photo. That's not stopping Jon "25 terabytes" Friman from keeping tabs on her though.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Ho lee shit. I had completely forgotten about this actual whore that Rick used to flirt with. I think she (🤔) shut everything down on twitter after Owen pointed out her pfp was a stock photo. That's not stopping Jon "25 terabytes" Friman from keeping tabs on her though.

Christ Jon looks like complete shit, he said his “autism” is why he’s aged so bad.

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout