Prostitute Heidi Hildeman isn't bothered by a Big A/Bobo hybrid being mean to her. She'd tell you if she was.

Sink Inspector

Jackie Singh fat
might be Dan's best work, trolling us while trolling Mike

they go on and on about Star Trek, the guy reads chat mid episode and freaks out because people mention Heidi and he doesn't know why people know about her, Dan never told him what the pod is about and what the connection to him is. Proceeds to have us listen to a long ass podcast about science fiction while chat interrupts with mischief and Dan "scolds" them for mentioning Heidi

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
Pod Summary:

- This guy is a borderline Bobo. I commented in the chat that this episode is what the Bobo interview SHOULD have been.
- Dan managed the chat as best he could, kudos to him (write that down, I've never said it before).
- It was mostly Star Trek talk because the autistic guest couldn't talk about anything else.
- Anyone who asked a Q about Heidi got put in timeout, until the end of the stream when Mike finally admitted Heidi was his "former girlfriend."
- @BUBBLER showed up two hours late, made it all about himself in the chat, and Dan shut down shop.

All in all... nahhhhht bahhhhhd.

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC
Pod Summary:

- This guy is a borderline Bobo. I commented in the chat that this episode is what the Bobo interview SHOULD have been.
- Dan managed the chat as best he could, kudos to him (write that down, I've never said it before).
- It was mostly Star Trek talk because the autistic guest couldn't talk about anything else.
- Anyone who asked a Q about Heidi got put in timeout, until the end of the stream when Mike finally admitted Heidi was his "former girlfriend."
- @BUBBLER showed up two hours late, made it all about himself in the chat, and Dan shut down shop.

All in all... nahhhhht bahhhhhd.
Everyone here knows that Dan’s streams are shit until the bubbler shows up. Many such cases/threads.

You’re my Irish brother and you’re seen/loved!

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC
As soon as he saw your name mentioned he literally prepped for shut down. He said so out loud.

You're anti-fun.

Do not reply.
Imagine simping for Dan and his podcast on this forum…You really have never had a real IRL friend in this world, huh? No worries! I’m your friend and we’re going to get through this?

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC
Take a long walk off a short peer er sumtin I dunno I'm just ribbin ya kid
Just fucking knock it off…I’m your superior despite you having the big smart boy degree, it’s ok, I’ll still have your back! Because we’re bros!”

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
Just fucking knock it off…I’m your superior despite you having the big smart boy degree, it’s ok, I’ll still have your back! Because we’re bros!”

Stop making Dan end his show with your overwhelming irrelevance. It's exhausting.