Prostitute Heidi Hildeman isn't bothered by a Big A/Bobo hybrid being mean to her. She'd tell you if she was.

iblBangedQuasi

Dan Mullen touched my PP at The Galway Pub
Yeah, and?
qgIcAheoIwZ4_F2T.jpg

Me on the left. You on the right.

I watched 30 seconds of last night's NPS. A commenter made a joke about a Black woman was only Captain of the Enterprise because she stole it. The guest responded seriously..."NO! That's wrong. She was actually Captain of the Discovery NOT THE ENTERPRISE!.

Seeing as I have never watched NPS, before and never plan to again. I'm going to assume its always comedic perfection like this. Right gang?

I watched 30 seconds of last night's NPS. A commenter made a joke about a Black woman was only Captain of the Enterprise because she stole it. The guest responded seriously..."NO! That's wrong. She was actually Captain of the Discovery NOT THE ENTERPRISE!.

Seeing as I have never watched NPS, before and never plan to again. I'm going to assume its always comedic perfection like this. Right gang?
What more can you ask for? Mike subtetly confirmed the truthful sentiment behind the joke. That is PFG to me.