• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Professor Piggy makes an appearance

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Imagine if he had just spent 5 minutes googling california supeona quash criteria
"Important California defamation cases" brings up Krinsky pretty fucking quick, and would have been worth a look.

I can't make it through all of Pig's truffle-rooting, but from what I've seen he's still a big fat idiot:
  • ICBM's travel fast, but they go via a slow, curved ("ballistic" - like in the name) path, so you have some warning before they get to you; and you get a chance to shoot them down, or even to take cover. Remember "Duck, and cover"?
  • Hypersonic missiles that can be launched from planes are much more useful than truck mounted ones, because you can launch them from anywhere, including places trucks can't go. You can launch them from the ocean, you can fly low over terrain and then pop up over a mountain to launch them so the enemy gets no radar warning. You can sneak behind enemy lines, past their anti-missile defences, and launch them. Plus, most existent systems like the US-developed Iron Dome - which Israel stopped the US from sending to Ukraine, even though the US paid for it, because it might cause Jews in Russia to be called nasty names - can't move fast enough to stop something travelling that fast.
  • I think he's grossly over-estimated the delta-v/speed benefit of launching from a plane, but I'm too lazy to do the math. There's reasons SpaceX don't do it, for example; Virgin Galactic only do it because it was the cheapest path for a small aircraft company (Scaled Composites) to get into high-altitude tourism back in 2004; and Branson doesn't want to spend the money to update the project.
  • Piggy thought he was real clever to mention the Kármán Line - complete with copied-from-Wikipedia accents - but Virgin don't fly high enough to cross the Karman line and actually send anybody to space. Fat-headed tard.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Piggy thought he was real clever to mention the Kármán Line - complete with copied-from-Wikipedia accents
It's a silly thing to be so exact about as well because accents in Hungarian denote vowel length, you can leave them out and it's not that big a deal. It's not like Spanish or French where they refer to stress and getting them wrong fucks the whole word up.

It's like writing "Senātvs Popvlvsqve Rōmānvs" in casual conversation, it's just obnoxious pedantry when writing it plainly will get the point across.