• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Professor Piggy makes an appearance

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
College dropout delivers lecture on missiles to his tens of fans:

25.png26.png27.png28.png29.png30.png

The lecture is interrupted by an imposter child:

31.png

32.png

Oh Jesus...

33.png

"Y'all still here? Because I have other things to do if not..." Imagine being this fucking needy:

34.png

In conclusion:

35.png

There's more:

36.png37.png38.png39.png

And I tapped out here:

40.png

G

This is what he does to bury his atalker copypasta, as if it's easier than just not posting that in the first place.
Every weekend after a spergout he does this. It's the most autistic thing he does.

Edit: He's drunk to the gills. Meet you all over in his replies.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

He's bled off 30 followers in the last 3 days. Playing the cyberstalker victim didn't work so he tried retweeting the Praying Mantis thing again. That didn't work so now he's trying the Tweet thread. I really hope he fucking loses more followers. I'm sure he wasted time stealing the info from another source and breaking it down into 30+ Tweets and posting it. Time he could have spent working out, seeing his daughter, anything. Instead he blew it pandering for dopamine. Could have just rubbed one out on the fart couch under the pink blankie instead. Same results.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
"Y'all still here? Because I have other things to do if not..." Imagine being this fucking needy:
It's the Internet, you fat fucking faggot. Just post your horseshit and people'll read it in their own time.

What am I saying, of course nobody will.

He's embarrassing himself again with absolutely no understanding. His entire thesis is that they are just a bit faster than other weapons so whatev's, child.
"Jet aircraft are only a bit faster than propeller planes, child, warfare will not change."