PrinceJvstin

Will Tate

Oven March
Just verify Jews.
judencheckmark2.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He has found out how stupid of an idea it is to use your real name and details online but wants others to compromise their privacy. Lots of questionable people on the internet that you wouldnt want trying to contact you.

Paul was involved in the DMCA saga back on reddit. He took some of those older pictures of Fatty, including the temple-pointing one, I believe. He reported a bunch of posts and was a sad loser even before the terrible flickr revelations. Until then, he was just a forgettable fake cripple.
It was this photo that started it all with him.

19603463005_3d37e5734f_z.jpg

G

If he was just reporting posts, he'd still have just come and gone like so many other people. He came to the sub and created a post telling us we didn't have permission, he made a big fucking theatrical entrance.
He, like Patrick, thinks he's the protagonist in some "good vs evil" movie in his head. When he DMCA'd our posts and eventually our subreddit was shut down, he was so full of glee. He thought for once in his life he "won." Mama Weimer's little faggot wasn't a coward anymore.

They drew first blood. Don't ever forget that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
He, like Patrick, think he's the protagonist in some "good vs evil" movie in his head. When he DMCA'd our posts and eventually our subreddit was shut down, he was so full of glee. He thought for once in his life he "won." Mama Weimer's little faggot wasn't a coward anymore.

They drew first blood. Don't ever forget that.
“I fucked with 20, 000 trolls. I dont know why this is happening to meeee!!!?” Fuck you Paul. Your mother was always right about you.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Paul, the only reason you want users to be verified on Twitter is because it would make preying on young children way easier knowing that you won't get catfished by a wannabe Chris Hansen.

Other than that, you love the attention from us because it lets you play a victim on Twitter, just like your retarded rotund friend.

Go choke on a muzzle, faggot. So sorry.