PrinceJvstin

G

Screen Shot 2022-04-27 at 7.59.21 PM.png

Untitled design-9.png

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
β€Ž
That's been done; it was called App.Net. It had longer messages than Twitter, and all users had to pay a small annual fee to use it - meaning no anonymous trolls.

It went tits-up almost a decade ago, as it turns out nobody wants that. All the bitching and moaning from celebrities about trolls, and none of these greedy cunts were willing to switch to a smaller platform and miss out on an audience.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
β€Ž
β€Ž
Requiring all accounts to be verified would kill Twitter. Horrible idea if you want to grow the platform.

And is Uncle Paul claiming that people have been messing around with him for three years? I feel like this crippled weirdo got introduced just last year.
Vox Days β€œSick Puppies” got him before we did i think

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
β€Ž
β€Ž
Requiring all accounts to be verified would kill Twitter. Horrible idea if you want to grow the platform.

And is Uncle Paul claiming that people have been messing around with him for three years? I feel like this crippled weirdo got introduced just last year.

Paul was involved in the DMCA saga back on reddit. He took some of those older pictures of Fatty, including the temple-pointing one, I believe. He reported a bunch of posts and was a sad loser even before the terrible flickr revelations. Until then, he was just a forgettable fake cripple.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
β€Ž
β€Ž
Paul was involved in the DMCA saga back on reddit. He took some of those older pictures of Fatty, including the temple-pointing one, I believe. He reported a bunch of posts and was a sad loser even before the terrible flickr revelations. Until then, he was just a forgettable fake cripple.
If he was just reporting posts, he'd still have just come and gone like so many other people. He came to the sub and created a post telling us we didn't have permission, he made a big fucking theatrical entrance.