Prime minister of Slovakia shot after calling out globalist bullshit

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
The Visegrád Group countries leaving might kick off a domino effect and the eventual dissolution of the EU. Even in net contributors like the Netherlands and France, there's a lot of anti-EU sentiment among the populations, not to mention in obvious countries like Italy and Greece. It was sold as a trading bloc and loose geopolitical alliance, not a centralised politburo where faceless bureaucrats issue diktats that supersede the legislative and political autonomy/authority of member states. Things will have to get worse though before people really wake up and take action.

it doesn’t matter at this point, Britain will not be having white children in your life time. It’s irreversible for most countries.

They pretend they’re flooding white countries with browns because of the birth rate / aging populations but they increase the care and tax burden, it’s about destroying white civilisation and it’s apparent when Hungary introduce sensible measures to encourage child birth and they actively try to sabotage it.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
it doesn’t matter at this point, Britain will not be having white children in your life time. It’s irreversible for most countries.

They pretend they’re flooding white countries with browns because of the birth rate / aging populations but they increase the care and tax burden, it’s about destroying white civilisation and it’s apparent when Hungary introduce sensible measures to encourage child birth and they actively try to sabotage it.
I wonder what the lord would say about a fixation on race over and above the faith. It's a real mystery

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Hey idiot, maybe if you read the bible you’d remember when Jesus said “Dont let these brown people into your country.”

He does explicitly instruct us to spread the good news to the corners of the earth, however.

I don’t think bringing Muslim / secular brown rapists to Christian countries to remove us is doing that, do you?

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
None of the gentile converts in the NT and probably precious few of the Jews had read the entire OT, none of them had read the NT for obvious reasons. Uh-oh, guess they weren't saved after all. Thief on the cross? Sorry buddy but you had to memorize the scripture.

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
You are all such faggots.

Enough of your pontificating. You post here. You are not a devout christian. Most likely, nobody here has any real theological education.

"I dont think its necesaary for salvation."

Shut the fuck up. Who the fuck are you?

Be more funny.
Agreed, but you never answered the question as to whether or not you were a Jew

A simple yes or no would suffice

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
You are all such faggots.

Enough of your pontificating. You post here. You are not a devout christian. Most likely, nobody here has any real theological education.

"I dont think its necesaary for salvation."

Shut the fuck up. Who the fuck are you?

Be more funny.
Yes.

No.

I'm Terry

No.