Prime minister of Slovakia shot after calling out globalist bullshit

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Wha happent?
Oh you don't buy someone being overtly "Christian" and getting into ecclesiastical debates with no one in particular isn't being performative?
Anything to distract himself from the guilt

@NewJersey.gov was right, you’re just 40 year old sassters. Any topic just reverts to the tired old angry sass for no reason.

Give me your real first name and I’ll pray for you to find peace.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
@NewJersey.gov was right, you’re just 40 year old sassters. Any topic just reverts to the tired old angry sass for no reason.

Boq never called me a sasster, faggot. Ol lone wolf Terry
Oh you don't buy someone being overtly "Christian" and getting into ecclesiastical debates with no one in particular isn't being performative?
Ya know what doooood you get your Bible you get your grape juice BOOM you're saved!

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.

Pray for the nurse practitioner who took 49.99 of your blood money to stuff a white baby into a Dyson vacuum just so you wouldn't have to work overtime.

TorpidSloth

Any thoughts on possible ways for Europeans to stop or reverse the mass migration/demographic change? Dissolve the EU? Is any political solution possible? War inevitable?
The Visegrád Group countries leaving might kick off a domino effect and the eventual dissolution of the EU. Even in net contributors like the Netherlands and France, there's a lot of anti-EU sentiment among the populations, not to mention in obvious countries like Italy and Greece. It was sold as a trading bloc and loose geopolitical alliance, not a centralised politburo where faceless bureaucrats issue diktats that supersede the legislative and political autonomy/authority of member states. Things will have to get worse though before people really wake up and take action.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Things will have to get worse though before people really wake up and take action.
Yeah, I think the majority have been awake for years now. Just not yet willing to face prison or death for standing up to their traitorous gov't's. I see it happening within 10 years though. In several nations. Keep your heli. maintained, but not overloaded with gold and silver bars, to be safe!