• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

#Pride2021

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
He was so proud of those he posted it on twitter not realizing it shows how much of douchbag he is. He’s 41 years old and bragging about something a young college guy would get and soon realize it’s not as cool as he thought. No self respecting adult would brag about flip flops with a bottle opener because it’s a gag gift at the most if you’re in your 20s but he proudly bought them for himself in his 40s. It’s amazing how he doesn’t realize he’s still a teenager mentally at 41, it’s like how college kids think buying a beer logo shirt is cool only to realize it means they’re a tool. Zero self awareness Pat is my favorite, child.
When I was 19 or 20 one of my buddies got a hat with a bottle opener as a gag. We had already been drinking awhile. He knew it was douchey which is what made it funny. This fat retard unironically thinks it’s cool because he thinks at 41 it’s awesome to drink as much as I did in my early 20’s. Difference is I had friends.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
When I was 19 or 20 one of my buddies got a hat with a bottle opener as a gag. We had already been drinking awhile. He knew it was douchey which is what made it funny. This fat retard unironically thinks it’s cool because he thinks at 41 it’s awesome to drink as much as I did in my early 20’s. Difference is I had friends.
Exactly, it also shows he never had friends and is trying to come off as some hard partying fun guy yet is 41 and that’s beyond sad at that age. I think I was a freshman in college getting that kind of shit at Spencer’s and my roommates and I all laughing about but obviously getting rid of that after college when we got real jobs. Pat never had that “college experience” so he’s in his 40s chasing something he never had. He shits on guys that “peaked in high school” yet at 41 he’s still trying to be some John Belushi animal house party guy.

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
Forum Clout
His eyes have almost completely disappeared into the fat folds. What kind of man wanders around in sandals, pissing everyone off with that retarded slapping sound with every step they take. Offensive to every sense.

Who is that one the mask of the guy on the left? Is it Lionel Richie or something?

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
This'll probably get downvoted but I recently went to a Foo Fighters concert with my BF and my gay father.

226643823-10159136234093376-7106799470177810246-n-1.jpg

Catch this and other atrocrities in my new book, “Photographs That You Can Smell”

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
A 41 year old man wearing sandals while being nowhere near the beach or a pool. Nobody wants to see your feet, pig. He’s so proud of his sandals that have a bottle opener, that’s something college guys would wear once or twice before realizing they look like a tool.
He has super-tanned toes because he has no job and lounges around in sandals all day during spring and summer. Makes me ill.