• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

#Pride2021

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
This'll probably get downvoted but I recently went to a Foo Fighters concert with my BF and my gay father.

226643823-10159136234093376-7106799470177810246-n-1.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Patrick must wear like a size 8 in shoes.
Sickening
A 41 year old man wearing sandals while being nowhere near the beach or a pool. Nobody wants to see your feet, pig. He’s so proud of his sandals that have a bottle opener, that’s something college guys would wear once or twice before realizing they look like a tool.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I have a general rule of avoiding people wearing any kind of politically related shirts in public areas. From Crazy Trump fans to Biden / Harris dopes and anything related to voting. For them to wear these kind of shirts at events that aren’t even political (campaign rally at least makes sense, but anywhere else is stupid) just screams douche bag and shows you’re a massive tool to wear shit like that in public. People like that are those that are looking to get into some kind of stupid political argument with someone else over things that they have no control over. That shirt seems to be the only one he wears in public meaning he’s not just a tool but a very fat one.

based and white pilled

America, be very careful.
Forum Clout
I have a general rule of avoiding people wearing any kind of politically related shirts in public areas. From Crazy Trump fans to Biden / Harris dopes and anything related to voting. For them to wear these kind of shirts at events that aren’t even political (campaign rally at least makes sense, but anywhere else is stupid) just screams douche bag and shows you’re a massive tool to wear shit like that in public. People like that are those that are looking to get into some kind of stupid political argument with someone else over things that they have no control over. That shirt seems to be the only one he wears in public meaning he’s not just a tool but a very fat one.
che guevara t shirts are cool tho

-Damian

Forum Clout
I'm too focused on the attention whore on the left. White fur coat. Designer jeans made to look distressed. Packers hat to let everyone know he's still a sports fan and then who is that on his mask? Tom Selleck? Freddie Mercury?

Pat's dumb sandals and "I'm not a liar you are!" shirt look normal compared to that fucking douche. Jesus, where's PETA to throw a gallon of animal blood onto that coat?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Jokes aside I can't stand that this fucking pig wants lives ruined over not wearing masks or taking the jew sauce but he'll take a photo at a heavily attended event while not wearing a mask. Fat cunt.
It really is a prime example of his hypocrisy. He was doing this dumb shit 3 months before the vaccine and still goes out in public when he is sick. Im surprised his circle of dorks hasnt shamed him for it. His whole twitter identity is fake and nothing like how pat really is.