Pretentious faggot

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
This faggot has read some Dostoevsky, Solzhenitsyn
I've listened to dissertations of Russian writers (from English speakers who learned to read Russian), and their general consensus is that you can get the gist of what they're saying in English, but important parts won't translate unless you're either a) fluent in Russian, or b) a Russian peasant or gulag worker from the 19th century or the early 20th century.

Dostoevsky targeted his fellow peasants as readers of his work. All Russian peasants were staunchly Orthodox, and therefore had a strong knowledge of Greek concepts and names (Alexander, Anastacia, Stavros/Stavrogen, Nikolai etc.) and therefore rejected a lot of the nonsense of Western Europe. So, they rejected a lot of the good that came out of Western Europe, while simultaneously rejecting the degeneracy of it (i.e. Roman Catholic dogshit.)

The conclusion is that Russia - and by extension, Ukraine - is as alien to the rest of Europe as they are to Asia and, say, Australia. People don't understand them, people don't envy them, and they don't care. I don't trust the guy, but Putin's the man for them, at least for now.

This is where I can't bring myself to hate Peterson, nor love him: I love that he at least brings up Russian philosophy and history (and thereby, Greek and Christian theology), but he's annoying because he espouses English empirical liberalism WHICH IS OUTRIGHT REFUTED AND REJECTED BY THE RUSSIANS. He brings up superior thinkers to himself - which is a good virtue - but he espouses Ayn Rand Jew bullshit like "individualism" which is counterintuitive to those core values.

Apparently, nobody told these dickheads that you can be an individual and in a group at the same time. Crazy concept.

Hate to say it, but it lends credibility to the idea that Peterson is just a CIA stooge, but he doesn't know it; a "useful idiot" as the KGB called them.

G

It's funny (and sad) when people really buy into this weenie or other phonies like Rogan being some kind of rebels, MAAAAAN. If it's promoted by the YouTube algorithm, they want you to see it. It would be like someone thinking Stone Cold Steve Austin was actually going to get in trouble with Vince McMahon. The manufactured media outrage is created to influence public discourse so people saying benign things (pronouns are dumb? whoa man, careful!) are considered "edgy" and the conversation doesn't get into actual controversial territory. It's all a work, brotherman.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
"Despite the fact that I had millions of followers..."

Literally using pig's reasoning - "I'm too important to suspend. People need to hear my voice!"

Christ has this guy become an embarrassment in the past couple of years.

EDIT - Fuck, it gets worse. "Despite the fact that I was a genuine force on Twitter, trending with a rather appalling and frighteningly degree of regularity" "In many ways, I'm YOUR monster, sir!".

How does he say this stuff with a straight face? He's got to be trolling at this point, hasn't he??

Last edited:

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Literally using pig's reasoning. "I'm too important to suspend. People need to hear my voice!"

EDIT - Fuck, it gets worse. "Despite the fact that I was a genuine force on Twitter, trending with a rather appalling and frighteningly degree of regularity" "In many ways, I'm YOUR monster, sir!".

How does he say this stuff with a straight face? He's got to be trolling at this point, hasn't he??
Very disturbing and, as you aptly pointed out, piglike.

G

Literally using pig's reasoning - "I'm too important to suspend. People need to hear my voice!"

He's a Twitter monster.

Uncle Ruckus

Daniel Mullen from insightsoftware is a pedophile
I don't keep up with this fraud, but doesn't he want to bang his daughter? Or does she want to bang him? They seem like they have a creepy relationship.