Presenting "Study in Bleccch"

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
I did not flip it - I just copied it from this pic:

qcm61j.png
Lmao I'm fuckin retarded

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
He looks jovial, simple, and good natured. Like maybe he’s the kind learning-disabled boy that lives next door. It’s clear you’re too good of a person internally to accurately render his horror.

We need a modern day Hieronymus Bosch or HR Giger to take on the project instead.

RobertMewler

He looks jovial, simple, and good natured. Like maybe he’s the kind learning-disabled boy that lives next door. It’s clear you’re too good of a person internally to accurately render his horror.

We need a modern day Hieronymus Bosch or HR Giger to take on the project instead.
I used to draw HR Giger-type stuff back when I would fawken brooood. I gotta reach back into that mindset for the next drawing.

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
To be more realistic those mouth creases really need to stretch all the way to his fucked up ear lobes. Other than that, bravo Mew. Really impressive how good you made him look.

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
Way too unfat and flattering. His putridness and the pointlessness of his existence is shielded by your projection of your own good nature onto him which is unfortunate.

Often times I think we are unfair to hogs by even trying to attribute porcinity to him or that fat japanese larping cunt (what's her face?). These fat monsters are abominations unfit to be compared with any of God's creations.

RobertMewler

Way too unfat and flattering. His putridness and the pointlessness of his existence is shielded by your projection of your own good nature onto him which is unfortunate.

Often times I think we are unfair to hogs by even trying to attribute porcinity to him or that fat japanese larping cunt (what's her face?). These fat monsters are abominations unfit to be compared with any of God's creations.
LOL! So what you're saying is I simply don't have it in me to depict the wretch accurately... I guess I should be proud of that!

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
It makes for a nice present to Fat. Give him another chance, he will slowly but surely understand that we are all fans of his. The only real ones certainly.