Prepare for Patrick to compare Russian annexation of Ukrainian territory to what Trump did in 2016

G

Funny how conservatives don’t hate watch cnn / msnbc (low ratings) because hate watching seems to be a liberal thing.

my dad turns the volume up when tucker comes on, then during commercials he flips between rachel maddow and anderson cooper yelling, "shut the fuck up you dyke bitch" and " shuuuuut uppp you cocksucker" and then hannity comes on he pours another scotch and thats all she wrote

'punchin out

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
my dad turns the volume up when tucker comes on, then during commercials he flips between rachel maddow and anderson cooper yelling, "shut the fuck up you dyke bitch" and " shuuuuut uppp you cocksucker" and then hannity comes on he pours another scotch and thats all she wrote

'punchin out
They somehow get ratings but I’m guessing it’s low because their liberal audience is too busy watching Fox. I rarely ever see Pat or any of his types posting Don Lemon or Anderson Cooper clips on social media because I’m guessing they don’t even watch. Then they’re shocked when Lemon loses his time slot yet never watched him to begin with.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Thanks for letting us know you read the thread, Pig:

D3D8CBF9-7311-4344-878C-D16318E4E8C7.jpeg

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"

'punchin out
Your dad sounds pretty cool

NigelCumia

They somehow get ratings but I’m guessing it’s low because their liberal audience is too busy watching Fox. I rarely ever see Pat or any of his types posting Don Lemon or Anderson Cooper clips on social media because I’m guessing they don’t even watch. Then they’re shocked when Lemon loses his time slot yet never watched him to begin with.
Like when Conan lost The Tonight Show, I like Conan about I'm not watching an hour long show with 2 celebrity interviews.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Like when Conan lost The Tonight Show, I like Conan about I'm not watching an hour long show with 2 celebrity interviews.
Funny you say that, when the Conan thing happened I remember a tv friend of mine posting on social media that while Conan had a fan base he just didn’t connect with the 1130 audience and his own fan base wasn’t even watching so nobody should be shocked. Conan was perfect for 1230, his style would never work for the tonight show.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
"Kremlin-written disinformation"

lmao I'm pretty sure the official Kremlin line on the leaks was that they didn't have a fucking clue what caused them. It was Westerners who instantly assumed glowfolk were behind it because they're literally the only ones who would benefit.

"NOOO CHILD, THAT IDEA WAS SECRETLY IMPLANTED BY KGB SLEEPER AGENT TWITTER BOTS. IT'S OBVIOUS PUTIN IS BEHIND IT AS A FALSE FLAG AND HIM BLOWING UP HIS OWN ASSETS IN NATO TERRITORY MAKES TOTAL SENSE BECAUSE HE'S CRAZY LIKE THAT."

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
I want Russia to win at this point.
I want Pat to enlist in Ukraine's army.

Does "political pundit" Pat know that Fox News is owned by an Australian - Rupert Murdoch, who's also the inspiration for Mr Burns on the Simpsons - and that Murdoch keeps a notoriously tight rein on his journalists? Not just on Fox, either - he owns broadcasting companies and newspapers in the UK and Australia as well, and has a 60+ year track record of brutally fucking over journalists that cross him in those markets.

Tucker's got one chance - maybe two - to say something that Murdoch doesn't agree with and then he's fired.

(Murdoch's also the inspiration for that shitty Bond villain in "Tomorrow Never Dies")