Prediction: Pat will pivot to take on the Farms

Pat's already blaming the swaTTing and harassment squarely on the Kiwis. Finally, he is part of something. He may be a boring cishet white male, but he can be almost as much of a victim as the blue-haired Twitter mob he courts so desperately.

We can do pretty much anything we want now and he'll blame the better known site to show his support for the current thing.

If it does get taken down, he will claim victory.

He's already swearing vengence like some kind of Old Testament sex god. And with his track record, I wouldn't like to be in their shoes.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
I don't have a take on this yet because it hadn't occurred to me, but right off the bat I'm thinking if he does this, it just benefits us. They're the almighty Kiwi Farms, ooh! We're just small potatoes... except we're doing most of the damage (save for the SWATings which was most likely done by a deranged Kiwi tranny).

The more Rick gets involved in KF drama, he becomes bigger online... the higher the climb, the farther the fall. Just like that nigger in that movie with Fay Wray.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
fat-gif.3639596

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Didn’t he say in one of his tweets they’re not the specific ones for his TARGETED HARASSMENT? He’s just milking it for pity points. We’ll always be his number 1.
You're right. But I think publicly there's about to be a lot more oinking about the farms and we'll become a footnote on his twitter feed, the tranny pedophile Keffals has made 100k off this so far. I bet piggy has dollar signs in his eyes.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
You're right. But I think publicly there's about to be a lot more oinking about the farms and we'll become a footnote on his twitter feed, the tranny pedophile Keffals has made 100k off this so far. I bet piggy has dollar signs in his eyes.
I hope that’s true because it would just be another great failure saga for Rick. He was hoping supporters would start a gofundme for him during the lolsuit. He won’t start his own. Watching the pig maybe get 2 grand from his 50k followers would be rib smashing. His twitter would be almost halfway paid for.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
They are a larger community and are a little more well known so it'd make sense he'd put his sights on them to get attention for himself since that's what it's always been about. He already has a few dorks cheering for him with regard to KF and CF. I can't wait to see what happens to him nexxxxssstt once he starts directly fucking with them.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, but I'll bet Pat has fantasies of getting beaten and raped so he can whine about it on Twitter for attention.

G

He wants them gone because they are an easily linked archive of his idiocy, hypocrisy, and outright lies. All a "civilian" has to do is give his KF article a casual glance, and they know all they need to know about Pat. It's a great short hand resource for his Ls. Naturally free speech Pat wants it deleted from the internet.
I want to agree with this but I don't think he has any shame. He doesn't care what people think of him because only his opinion matters. Receiving praise from others means nothing beyond confirming what he already "knows". So when he receives insults, they have no effect because he "knows" they are wrong.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Pat's already blaming the swaTTing and harassment squarely on the Kiwis.
He's been doing this for about a week or so - since that trannie got swatted - so it's not really a prediction. Our boy just saw the bandwagon trundling by, and jumped on it jelly-style.

That said, I expect Null will turn it into a fund raising opportunity, and it takes some heat off us; so it's win-win.

Archive of the first page of Pat's Kiwi Farms thread, in case it goes missing.

G

It's pretty incredible how somebody can ruin themselves AND their partner financially, abandon their child, and still be concerned with something as inane as Twitter followers.

He does not deserve the gift of life