• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pre-funster cuntish behaviour

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
1688335731135.png

See you in your dreams...

EraGodless

Forum Clout
"I'm also a standup comedian."

Lol.

He talks with such affected speech. Everything seems forced. Nothing is natural and you can tell that he's very impressed with himself. He reminds me of Ted Bundy- except Bundy was actually fairly smart and he didn't hate women nearly as much.

Last edited:

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I’m gonna have to listen to this entire thing because he keeps trying to sound so smart by using words he’s not used to using. He’s talking about how nanite can be absorbed “into the body to make uh uh to make a computer”. WHAT? What a dope.

This podcast is gold. I know it’s old Rick material but I always just let people post the good clips however the entire thing is good clips. He makes an ass out of himself by trying to sound like he knows what he’s talking about but you can clearly see from all the stuttering and mumbling that he’s lost and just trying to piece things together to not have the entire thing fall apart in front of the girl with a phd. Luckily for him, she’s preoccupied with making sure everything is running well that she’s not paying him any real attention.