• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Power Bottom Pat prefers cars that can turn

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230319-151143.png

Screenshot_20230319-151211.png

G

can Mustangs actually take corners well? & is it just because of traction control?
I have a feeling that most cars can turn. Let’s not let Patrick off the hook here. He’s not some precision driver that notices a slight difference in handling. Edit: I don’t mean that he doesn’t notice it, I just don’t understand why he would give a shit. Because who cares.

I sometimes drive a Challenger. I’ve driven a Mustang. Mustang handled a little easier. Who cares. There’s no epidemic of Dodge drivers crashing because they drove straight through a curve.

He’s a shit talking liar. Both the charger and the Challenger are considerably more muscular than the mustang. He’s not going to admit that so he’s gonna bitch about the cupholders, basically. What a piece of fucking shit.

G

I have a feeling that most cars can turn. Let’s not let Patrick off the hook here. He’s not some precision driver that notices a slight difference in handling. Edit: I don’t mean that he doesn’t notice it, I just don’t understand why he would give a shit. Because who cares.

I sometimes drive a Challenger. I’ve driven a Mustang. Mustang handled a little easier. Who cares. There’s no epidemic of Dodge drivers crashing because they drove straight through a curve.

He’s a shit talking liar. Both the charger and the Challenger are considerably more muscular than the mustang. He’s not going to admit that so he’s gonna bitch about the cupholders, basically. What a piece of fucking shit.
More muscular lol that’s rich

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
More muscular lol that’s rich
Challenger Hellcat smokes a Saleen in every test done by reputable testing.

Not only that but Pat has a Bullet! He will remind you of that repeatedly if the opportunity arises. The Mustang from said Movie was getting smoked by the Charger from the chase scene repeatedly, they had to handicap the Charger to film the scene correctly because it was running the Mustang down with no issues.