• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Post your favorite Norm bit

G

Another all-timer... Norm on Alcoholism

[MEDIA=youtube]4vOErEHGgi8[/MEDIA]

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout

"I got a call yesterday from Baskin Robbins - they said they're down to 5 flavors. You're swelling up as I talk to you"

Yes Rickles scene was great too lol!

hello ice cream you havin a good time in there?
Haha
Hehe hehe what are you laughing at? you have the personality of a moth
You were talking to his belly there

none of you screws up tonight, or I’ll have you peeling off ticket stubs in Kuwait “salamalamaka, eluhu eluhu” and everyone sucking sand and shit

Forum Clout

It's not my all time favorite but I think it's hilarious for the story behind it. When Brendan Fraser hosted SNL, Chris Kattan kissed his ass and followed him around the whole week. They became friends and ended up doing that Monkeybone movie together.

The Will Ferrell part is meant for Chris Kattan but he wouldn't do it because he was sick of Norm constantly picking on him about being closeted. Norm literally wrote this sketch to call Chris Kattan and Brendan Fraser fags. The look of morbid, uncontainable glee on Norm's face while Brendan Fraser sings is 100% genuine and he's reveling in the fact that Kattan was probably having a gay little tantrum backstage.

Hah, at 3:30 Colin, Tim, and Molly all break.