• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Post your favorite movie scenes

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout

Where we at with T1 vs T2?

I think I like the conflict of T1 better - Hi, you don't know me but we have to deal with an indestructible cyborg that is on a relentless pursuit to kill a woman - happens to be you - before you have a baby. Don't worry about how you even end up pregnant in the first place, you just need to come with me right now.

They both still hold up. I fucking love when he pulls the shotgun out of the rose box in T2.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Where we at with T1 vs T2?

I think I like the conflict of T1 better - Hi, you don't know me but we have to deal with an indestructible cyborg that is on a relentless pursuit to kill a woman - happens to be you - before you have a baby. Don't worry about how you even end up pregnant in the first place, you just need to come with me right now.

They both still hold up. I fucking love when he pulls the shotgun out of the rose box in T2.

T1 doesn't look that great these days.

T2 has really held up in terms of effects. I think they were sensible to use quite a bit of practical effects and not totally rely on CGI that wasn't quite there yet and needed to be done creatively. A lot of 90s movies really shit the bed on that one.

Aliens is another example of that.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Happy days, cheers. Saves me from downloading it. I'm going watch it later. I haven't seen it in years. I'm surprised YT hasn't clocked on to this. I never forgot the first time I watched this . I must of been about 8-9. The green house scene... 😳

I'd go round my friend's house and we'd do buckets then watch the greenhouse scene on VHS.

Depending on your head space it would either be hilarious or deeply and traumatically harrowing.

Forum Clout

"I would rather be known as a cuckold than a fool."

"Can't it be both?"

Chins.jpg

G

This scene also slaps ‘Do I stutter, Bitch?’ [MEDIA=youtube]Jeq4E6o3LPQ[/MEDIA]