• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Post your favorite 90’s show episodes

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
This episode here has never left my brain since the night it aired on BBC (was it BBC? I think it was.) It was "Homers Enemy".

This came out as we were just finishing up recording "Calling All Stations", and by the time the episode ended, I thought to myself "What would drive a man that crazy against another human being?"

And then I had my own Frank Grimes moment, near the end of February of the following year, after a rough go of shows in Italy. I find a private meeting going on in the tour bus, with Mike, Tony, their cunt manager Tony Smith, and most insultingly, their fucking accountant. I sense they're having doubts about me, but I tell them it's crazy to call quits on this so soon, and I say if they want me to, I'll fuck off right now.

I've never looked at that episode the same way since.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
This episode here has never left my brain since the night it aired on BBC (was it BBC? I think it was.) It was "Homers Enemy".

This came out as we were just finishing up recording "Calling All Stations", and by the time the episode ended, I thought to myself "What would drive a man that crazy against another human being?"

And then I had my own Frank Grimes moment, near the end of February of the following year, after a rough go of shows in Italy. I find a private meeting going on in the tour bus, with Mike, Tony, their cunt manager Tony Smith, and most insultingly, their fucking accountant. I sense they're having doubts about me, but I tell them it's crazy to call quits on this so soon, and I say if they want me to, I'll fuck off right now.

I've never looked at that episode the same way since.

Lol , ha ha hoo lee shit!! You added this comment as I was adding the same exact episode. My very favorite Simpsons episode.

G

I've never thought much about Alyssa Milano, but holy shit she was a fucking 10. What a cock plumpener.
Her Outer Limits ep is in my profile. Plays a little whore who was once a nice girl but TV magic makes her want to suck cock. That’s basically the tl;dr regardless of IMDb saying otherwise. Stop saying otherwise, IMDb.

tl;dr: Anthony Cumia is a pedophile.