Post a better TV intro than this

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
I read the title of this thread

I know what the OP is asking

So my response is a TV intro I think is better than "the Munsters" intro

the montage sucks, however the song is very cool, and has a lot of cool lines in it....it gives off a lot of "America's Greatest Hero" vibes

Anyone who says anything other than this is a fucking liar . Apparently it didn't make it to the US? It was a 60s puppet show that was HUGE in the early 90s.

EraGodless

There's an interesting story about the Ropers-- Norman Fell (Mr. Roper) and Audra Lindley (Mrs. Roper) were completely kiked over by the creators and the network of Three's Company-

Three's Company was a top-rated show and the Ropers were pitched the idea of a spin-off. They were both reluctant in starring in the spin-off because Three's Company was the biggest success of their long acting careers. They didn't want to leave a great gig-

They were told if they agreed to the sitcom and it didn't work out/was canceled, they would be written back into Three's Company and they could resume their respective roles. Well, They Ropers lasted all of one and a half seasons and for those seasons, they were replaced by Don Knotts (Mr. Ferley). When it was time to go back to Three's Company, the network and execs said the the new dynamic without Mr. Ferley was too popular to mess with- thus The Ropers were banished to the TV Land shadow realm.

As you can imagine, Norman Fell was prett6 pissed- but there was nothing he could do. It was amongst the kikes/tribe and that was that.

Last edited: