Portly 43-year-old white nigger tries to 'yaaas gurl slay' young successful black woman

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
slay.png

0 likes.

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Libs like pat absolutely HATE black conservatives. They call everyone else racist and nazis but think every brown person should kowtow to them when it comes to politics and vote for who they're told to.
He hates black conservatives because deep down it makes him feel stupid.

"WHY DOESN'T MY BLACK AND WHITE WORLDVIEW CHECK OUT, CHILD!?!"

RIP Bernell.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Libs like pat absolutely HATE black conservatives. They call everyone else racist and nazis but think every brown person should kowtow to them when it comes to politics and vote for who they're told to.
It’s always fun to watch a far left white liberal have a complete melt down when they encounter a black conservative. They claim republicans are all racist KKK members but can’t help calling black conservatives all kinds of racial slurs. Tim Scott makes all those BLM virtue signaling assholes lose their shit and reveal their true racist feelings. They think black people are all stupid and only white saviors like themselves can help them since they can’t help themselves.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I had covid, I felt like I had a slight hangover for a day - even that was probably psychosomatic because I only felt that way after the test came back.

Nobody can convince me I need a new vaccine to protect me from a normal respiratory virus that gave me a slight headache for a day. If they work, why would you care if I don’t have it and you do?

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I had covid, I felt like I had a slight hangover for a day - even that was probably psychosomatic because I only felt that way after the test came back.

Nobody can convince me I need a new vaccine to protect me from a normal respiratory virus that gave me a slight headache for a day. If they work, why would you care if I don’t have it and you do?
I had the Core O&A Virus in December 2019, it was the worst I've ever felt as an adult. I never get sick. I would sooner take the hit and get sick again and let the whiners I know all die off than take experimental drug (for free)

Fuck the pack, I hope most of them die off. I'm resigned to the fact population control needs to happen and if people are willing to walk off the cliff, more space for me.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I had the Core O&A Virus in December 2019, it was the worst I've ever felt as an adult. I never get sick. I would sooner take the hit and get sick again and let the whiners I know all die off than take experimental drug (for free)

Fuck the pack, I hope most of them die off. I'm resigned to the fact population control needs to happen and if people are willing to walk off the cliff, more space for me.

I’m not against anybody taking the vaccine. I just don’t need or want it so I’m not. Fuck em.
I’m in my early 30s and I’m healthy and active, I don’t need it. No amount of fat old boomers can convince me otherwise.
there’s already a vaccine for every health issue, it’s called a good diet and exercise but fat people still want to sermonise on public health because they had an injection.