• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Porsalin's 10-minute teaser

Forum Clout
Less comedy, more document'ry please. And isn't his claim about Jon unconfirmed if not false? He says Jon and Pat were friends before Ade moved to Florida. And what would those "misadventures" be? Was that line just cutesy nonsense? I don't expect much of this.
The source for that was Patrick who probably used the lie to Garner sympathy

Basically he said he moved down with his best friend who ended up stealing his wife or some shit.

But Patrick hasn't been known to embellish the truth

CuntFucker .

Forum Clout
The source for that was Patrick who probably used the lie to Garner sympathy

Basically he said he moved down with his best friend who ended up stealing his wife or some shit.

But Patrick hasn't been known to embellish the truth
I might be wrong but I think he met Jon later. Jon also had a family then. A wife and an adopted son whom he - supposedly - abandoned. The source you mention is "Depression as a Muse" I assume. I looked into it. He wrote that he moved to Florida with his best friend. But he didn't write who took his wife. I'd guess that he had mentioned his best friend stealing his wife. On the other hand, he might have neglected that because he naturally avoids whatever could count as good writing.

Forum Clout
I might be wrong but I think he met Jon later. Jon also had a family then. A wife and an adopted son whom he - supposedly - abandoned. The source you mention is "Depression as a Muse" I assume. I looked into it. He wrote that he moved to Florida with his best friend. But he didn't write who took his wife. I'd guess that he had mentioned his best friend stealing his wife. On the other hand, he might have neglected that because he naturally avoids whatever could count as good writing.
Basically Pat is so retarded he can't even correctly recount his own existence

Forum Clout
I always read the "best friend" as being Adrienne not Jon. Jon was more of an acquaintance, someone he met on an online message forum.

Like everything Patrick writes about his life, he was purposely vague.

CuntFucker .

Forum Clout
I always read the "best friend" as being Adrienne not Jon. Jon was more of an acquaintance, someone he met on an online message forum.

Like everything Patrick writes about his life, he was purposely vague.
"Life was pretty good after college. I’d moved down to Florida with my best friend, and my girlfriend followed soon after."

"I’d never felt so happy, loved, and secure in my life."

G

This guy replied to Pat’s eternally pinned SWATting whine xeet in the last few hours. Pat promptly hid it. I imagine the Porsalin doc got him over to Pat. One to watch. That’s quite a few followers. Hopefully he’ll make the Pig oink a bit more.
View attachment 158997
View attachment 158998
Lol. I'm happy to see newcomers to the Pativerse. Gatekeeping the following of a fat faggot who makes a fool of himself on the internet is the ultimate faggotry.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
I said when it was announced he should run a private screening for pests for fact correcting before releasing it.
Having fundamental things incorrect changes entire dynamics.

why is JDA and Matarese even involved, let alone in the trailer?