• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Porsalin's 10-minute teaser

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Reminder Porsalin did an interview with some kiwi streamer faggot "Turkey Tom" 2 months ago and got even the most fucking basic Pat shit wrong

One thing he kept repeating multiple times was "Patrick keeps changing his phone number. These OnA trolls, they keep finding it every time, I don't know how they do it!"

Patrick has never changed his number, and his stubbornness to not do so is a major reflection on his personality. Porsalin literally got 95% of everything completely wrong; timelines, basic facts, who's who, pat's history, etc., as equally bad as that one. I hope one of the folks helping him with sourcing kicked him in the ass since then.

Hope the documentary isn't just endless AI tweet reading, calling Pat a libtard, and getting all the facts wrong on the stories he does tell (the ones he doesn't exclude cause he doesn't know about them cause he's a dumb faggot)

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Reminder Porsalin did an interview with some kiwi streamer faggot "Turkey Tom" 2 months ago and got even the most fucking basic Pat shit wrong

One thing he kept repeating multiple times was "Patrick keeps changing his phone number. These OnA trolls, they keep finding it every time, I don't know how they do it!"

Patrick has never changed his number, and his stubbornness to not do so is a major reflection on his personality. Porsalin literally got 95% of shit completely wrong, as equally bad as that one. I hope one of the folks helping him with sourcing kicked him in the ass since then.
He interviews Del Arroz? Wish he'd go back to the Arroz or somethin tss..

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
People here have completely forgotten how Porsalin used to shill his fag shit endlessly on the subreddit

just shameless faggy self-promotion to a level that puts Dan to shame.

Now everyone's been blowing him for years over this future doc that, if it ever comes, will inevitably be with huge gaps and omitting lots of key stuff whilst getting everything else completely wrong. Get ready for 4 hours of AI reading of "enjoy prison" tweets made in the past 6 months, whoop de dee.

Porsalin is a faggot. But worse, he is dumb too. Dumb, dumb guy who gets everything wrong.

G

Patrick has never changed his number, and his stubbornness to not do so is a major reflection on his personality. Porsalin literally got 95% of everything completely wrong; timelines, basic facts, who's who, pat's history, etc., as equally bad as that one. I hope one of the folks helping him with sourcing kicked him in the ass since then.

Hope the documentary isn't just endless AI tweet reading, calling Pat a libtard, and getting all the facts wrong on the stories he does tell (the ones he doesn't exclude cause he doesn't know about them cause he's a dumb faggot)
I don't really care as long as it's funny. You're like an autistic railfan having a fit because ackshually the Railstar 8550 was only running on the Northeast Corridor from the years 1981-85 and it wasn't until 87 at the earliest that they even HAD them in Oregon. I can no longer enjoy this movie about the train heist!

Half of the shit that anybody says about Pat is fictitious to begin with so unless Porsalin is browsing every day I'll give him some leeway on figuring out what's going on and when.

Justice 4 Bernell

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Patrick voice ai audiobooks of all his work sounds like a really good idea
He has a really good Pat AI. It does miss a little of his mannerisms like the extra dramatic inflection of everything he describes. It needs to be put to work on more bits.

Of course a Joe Mattareese had to make an appearance.

That Opie impersonation didnt hit the mark but you cant win them all.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout

oof the number thing is a red flag. Not liking the prospects for this one, boys.