Poor uncle paul couldn't make it to therapy when covid started. I'm so sorry.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
782cf7356a377e2c063f0c3ca761904f.jpg

He acts like a pathetic weasel on Facebook. I wonder how long until he makes it private.

G

Next time you feel sorry yourself, alone where nobody can see or hear you...Just remember, there are people like Paul who are so shameless they broadcast their silf-pity to the public. So that should cheer you up. You have more dignity by default.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
This people he works for couldn’t give a fuck less about him.

Everyone gets to work remote while pussy Paul HAS to be in the office to take phone calls.
Funny how some companies let people work from home with a provided head set / login in system. Paul’s place is cheap or they just hate him and want to piss him off so he quits

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Next time you feel sorry yourself, alone where nobody can see or hear you...Just remember, there are people like Paul who are so shameless they broadcast their silf-pity to the public. So that should cheer you up. You have more dignity by default.
I’ve noticed most suicides are from people you “wouldn’t expect” because they didn’t broadcast it for sympathy like Paul. It’s because Paul would never actually kill himself because he wouldn’t be alive to get the pity attention he craves. His mom knew it and told him to grow a pair and stop being a little bitch because nobody respects a little bitch. Paul of course cried to the internet for that sweet pity attention.

G

Funny how some companies let people work from home with a provided head set / login in system. Paul’s place is cheap or they just hate him and want to piss him off so he quits
Maybe his company requires him to pass a background check in order to provide him with a PC, headset, and login to work from home...and he didn't make clearance? I know that sort of thing happening to some people here who couldn't work from home for that reason.