• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

POLL: Who paid the bill for Patrick?

Who paid Quasi?

• Total voters

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
Hot take: Nikki and Pat have a joint savings account of a meager sum of around $50k (:image_9250:a Trivial amount), Quasi just took Pat's In the Black advance, and is going to take the remainder of their savings when he domesticates the other debt.
Disagree: Any cash windfall Pat has ever received lead to him instantly spending it up nigger rich style. The car, the bikes, etc.

The vacations were obviously done out of spite since in doing so, he could spend the money in a non-recoverable way (can't repossess a trip). It's also the reason they suddenly stopped having a renter for their other half of the hovel, they didn't want to generate any savings, they just wanted to spend everything they had. It had to have been a cash injection by Lynne to prevent the books from being opened and potentially fucking her legally (not to protect Nikki, or else Lynne would have intervened a long time ago, or she wouldn't have allowed Thikki to go bankrupt the first time).

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
Did lynne progressive-politics herself retarded, so she is believing the pig? Maybe the swattings were never to convince outsiders, but lynne was the audience? I can't imagine some hard nosed Margaret Thatcher business woman being stupid enough to buy a story authored by pigrick though. If I was her I would have spent 32k getting my dyke daughter into hiding and used the rest to have pigrick framed for a load of car theft.
Thikki is obviously mentally retarded, and yet posts by ghosts stayed solvent for years with multiple employees before going "bankrupt" conveniently close to showtime.

My guess is that Lynne was using her retard daughter's "business" to do some tax fuckery on her behalf. "SEO" is considered a deductible business expense by the IRS. So, something along the lines of Lynne's company paying a very high rate to Posts by Ghosts for their "SEO" services, who then kick back the money under the table, or something to that effect.

Like I said: Lynne was more than willing to let Thikki go bankrupt once, so I predict given their selfish midwestern brains that the only reason she'd bail out Fat and Thickki is if it was something that could fuck her over.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Lynne did, but I like to imagine varsity athlete Kyle did because it would get under Rick's pig skin.
That's why i voted for Kyle. I like to imagine him letting out an audible sigh as he pulls out his chequebook and quickly scribbles on it before holding it up to fatso without looking at him.

Forum Clout
Leftover PPP gibs $
They’re the type to have already spent it twice over before it hits their account.

I voted Lynn, but whomever it is either a) is retarded and forgot to levy a condition upon Pat that he keep his fucking mouth shut from here on out, or b) forgot that he’s retarded and will resume his usual antics within the hour.

I guess that makes them retarded, regardless.

Fat, and Stinky couldn’t imagine a grown-up paying their debts or having the money on hand to defend themselves (and the 1st amendment) from a stupid lawsuit without “dark money donors”.

Now they (well, he, as she’s wise enough to stay away from the social media dumpster fire) can’t imagine that whomever ponied up the money, that would rather do anything else with it (May as well just set it on fire), would want him to dial down the retarded, fat antics that got him to that point?

I’m babbling, but I’m not shocked to find out that he’s an ingrate, to boot.

(Or I change my vote to Credit Card/Loan so that the bankruptcy saga can begin.)