• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Poll: has user @nobacon ever made you laugh?

• Yeah

Votes: 26 74.3%
  • Fawk no!!!!

Votes: 9 25.7%

• Total voters

JebJoh

He said "Why do you keep dodging this question?" implying that its been asked before and you didnt answer making that the "original" question dumbass
It has never been asked. The original question was no bacon related. Look at the thread you whiny bitch.

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child
How is Christianity a non Jew god? The Jews obviously made that shit up to keep the morons under control. It has worked like a charm for 2000 years. All they had to do is write a fairy tale, didn’t even have to fact check it or make it make sense. They understood their audience.
You a big Nietzsche guy?

JebJoh

Wait till lead poisoned incest voyeur JebJoh discovers Osiris was born to a virgin, he’s gonna crack the case wide open!

(Yes, I know it’s not true, that’s the point, boomers and child molesters like Eric Hildy parott these things though)
Did your sky daddy tell you this? Not the Easter bunny? Do you own an xrf? Do the Asian chicks ask you “why you no have house?” When they reject you

JebJoh

Simplify the expression (4x+22x)/(2x)​

I bet you can’t, I bet you can’t even name every continent.

People who worship “the science” are always most the scientifically illiterate and take it all on faith lol
You trying to explain how you got to middle age and remained an incel weirdo? Is there seriously not one human woman in the world who would spend time with you?