• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

POLL: Greatest LONGTIME O&A Guest

Greatest LONGTIME O&A Guest

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
heresh the thing, alright? if my name wasn’t any indicator, vos was a pillar of o&a to me. his presence immediately elevated any show for me, as I knew that even if they did try and tackle a serious subject, rich will inevitably chime in with the most inane babbling which will immediately turn the show into everyone taking the piss out of him, leaving vos to desperately defend himself

I would vote for colin if he were an option though

DoTheBit

Forum Clout
heresh the thing, alright? if my name wasn’t any indicator, vos was a pillar of o&a to me. his presence immediately elevated any show for me, as I knew that even if they did try and tackle a serious subject, rich will inevitably chime in with the most inane babbling which will immediately turn the show into everyone taking the piss out of him, leaving vos to desperately defend himself

I would vote for colin if he were an option though
“Uhhh child support”

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Colin Quinn and Bobby Kelly weren't an option
Colin, then Nick Di Paolo.
wtf are these choices
Where the fuck is my Tom Papa!! FUCK!!
during XM/SiriusXM. I like all of them.

Dear Satellite babies...

it says LONGTIME in caps. All the people in this poll were on the show longer than the people you keep naming who aren't in the poll.

Use your heads.