Poll: Do you think you will have to get the Fauci Ouchie eventually?

slow day just trying to get something going

• Yes

• No

• Already did n proud of it

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fortified Wine

Sweet liquor eases the pain
I doubt it will ever be universally mandated, plus it doesn’t really matter since it’s so easy to fake. Restaurants around me are starting to “require” it but they just glance at a picture of your card on the phone. They don’t even check to see if your name is on it and I don’t blame them, that’s not a fucking restaurant hostess’ job.

I got a vaccine (J&J, not the mRNA one) but I don’t really care if other people get it or not.
lol tard

Fortified Wine

I’m sure they will try for that but I’m not convinced they will succeed. Even if they do, there are enough Republican or otherwise unscrupulous doctors or nurses out there who will fake it for you if you care that much to avoid it.
Unscrupulous? Those would be the most scrupulous ever.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
came to post this
1629531170656.jpg

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
I didn’t vote #3 because getting a shot is nothing to be proud of, it’s no big fucking deal.

and yes medical records are top privacy shit but that’s not what we’re talking about here. It’s not FBI agents who give you the vaccine, it’s fat women who work at CVS for $16/hr. Just make an appointment, sit in the chair and slap a hundo down on the table and tell her to shoot it into the trash instead of in your arm. Pretty good chance she’ll take it and if not just get up and leave and try it somewhere else.
i doubt it can work like that this is the first time these 16/hr folks get to hold power, i bet most of them are pro vax and will report you to the Vaccine police and they are gonna to take your rights to travel, work, go out etc. just like they did to the storm the capital boomers

Midian9876

They are going to mandate it or a negative COVID test each time I were to come to the office at my company.

I’ll just continue to work from home until they fire me. I’m tired of this job as is.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
My company is fagging along saying they are going to mandate vaccines for employees since Biden made it mandatory for all federal contractors. They left some stipulation about frequent testing. Likely to keep lawsuits at bay. As soon as the fda says it’s clear they’re probably going to rape me with it.

I can't see myself being forced to get it, the ethnics a few miles away are never gonna refuse customers, & supermarkets in rough areas are gonna have trouble enforcing it, if they do I'll just go to the wholesaler. It'll be interesting to see what the biggest problem will be.

Mass refusal does work, Romania has less than 30% vaxxed & just sent their vax stocks to Ireland & gave-up. Probably too-late in most places tho', vaxtards will dig their heels in.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
I can't see myself being forced to get it, the ethnics a few miles away are never gonna refuse customers, & supermarkets in rough areas are gonna have trouble enforcing it, if they do I'll just go to the wholesaler. It'll be interesting to see what the biggest problem will be.

Mass refusal does work, Romania has less than 30% vaxxed & just sent their vax stocks to Ireland & gave-up. Probably too-late in most places tho', vaxtards will dig their heels in.
if they decide to they can always reward people to rat out those stores, at the end of the day you will be forced to order online or whatever just like they intended, no more local or self own business. people in Austurilla rat out their own family with literally 0 reward, and not just in small dosage too

Fortified Wine

if they decide to they can always reward people to rat out those stores, at the end of the day you will be forced to order online or whatever just like they intended, no more local or self own business. people in Austurilla rat out their own family with literally 0 reward, and not just in small dosage too
"people"