Poll: Do you think you will have to get the Fauci Ouchie eventually?

slow day just trying to get something going

• Yes

• No

• Already did n proud of it

Results are only viewable after voting.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
I havent been to the doctors(unless you count dentists and Chiropractors hehe) for at least 4 years+ no flu no nothing, havent got a needle in me arms for at least 10 years(got stung by a bee and had an allergy). Folks(mostly hookers i visited) been telling me i should get it, seems like theres no avoiding it since every government on earth is pushing it for no reason, maybe i should get it while its free😲 idk. seems like if i do i will be ahead half of the population etc.

Just like the Bill Burr bit if an appointment for the next 15 minutes is gonna to suck all i am thinking about is jumping off the building, theres no joy in getting a needle for no reason, and getting one that can give you a stroke at that:image_9247:

ljvopd3jzjt61.jpg

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
I don't see a way around it brotherman. We're gonna have to show proof of vax to do more and more things I believe...grocery stores and other places that you go to get basic things to live will require it.

Unless you're ready to start living completely independent of these things and grow your own food, etc. which 99% of people are not, not sure what you're going to do. They fawkin got us.

G

I doubt it will ever be universally mandated, plus it doesn’t really matter since it’s so easy to fake. Restaurants around me are starting to “require” it but they just glance at a picture of your card on the phone. They don’t even check to see if your name is on it and I don’t blame them, that’s not a fucking restaurant hostess’ job.

I got a vaccine (J&J, not the mRNA one) but I don’t really care if other people get it or not.

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
I doubt it will ever be universally mandated, plus it doesn’t really matter since it’s so easy to fake. Restaurants around me are starting to “require” it but they just glance at a picture of your card on the phone. They don’t even check to see if your name is on it and I don’t blame them, that’s not a fucking restaurant hostess’ job.

I got a vaccine (J&J, not the mRNA one) but I don’t really care if other people get it or not.
Easy to fake now I agree with you. But some kind of national system will be deployed which will make it much harder to fake. This paper card shit is just temporary

G

Easy to fake now I agree with you. But some kind of national system will be deployed which will make it much harder to fake. This paper card shit is just temporary
I’m sure they will try for that but I’m not convinced they will succeed. Even if they do, there are enough Republican or otherwise unscrupulous doctors or nurses out there who will fake it for you if you care that much to avoid it.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader

easy for you to say brotherman, i remember 10 years ago medical record was top privacy shit and none have access other than real doctors. now every jerk off can make you show it i dont want some retards to know i have AIDS or penis with 50 surgeries

anyway which option did you vote cause there is 0 vote in the 3rd Vaxxed n proud one

G

easy for you to say brotherman, i remember 10 years ago medical record was top privacy shit and none have access other than real doctors. now every jerk off can make you show it i dont want some retards to know i have AIDS or penis with 50 surgeries

anyway which option did you vote cause there is 0 vote in the 3rd Vaxxed n proud one
I didn’t vote #3 because getting a shot is nothing to be proud of, it’s no big fucking deal.

and yes medical records are top privacy shit but that’s not what we’re talking about here. It’s not FBI agents who give you the vaccine, it’s fat women who work at CVS for $16/hr. Just make an appointment, sit in the chair and slap a hundo down on the table and tell her to shoot it into the trash instead of in your arm. Pretty good chance she’ll take it and if not just get up and leave and try it somewhere else.