Poland doesn't get enough hate here

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
You had me going for a moment. But that said, I wasn't going to make an argument.

In some ways I feel a regression beginning to happen here that concerns me. I'm a Moderate and seek balance in the government, which is probably masochistic of myself. I never want it to lean too far left or right. Gosia, however, is more into the political landscape than myself and is concerned. I'm beginning to feel she's right: the current party in power, is a bit too aligned with the Catholic Church for my liking. At times, it even feels a little authoritarian, as they've tried to stress control over the media.

I still love the people in this country, though. And ultimately I'm still happy here. I just don't like when a government leans too far. It really feels like compromise and balance is a dead concept.

UnPRePared

I live next to a Polish neighborhood. Poles are as goony and tacky as Italians, but as cold and socially retarded as Russians. Also, Poles are the only non homeless people I've ever seen just get shitfaced drunk and pass out in the street during the day

Are these American Polish?

I mean, the Poles love to drink here, but cold and socially inept? Far from it. Quite warm and friendly, in my many experiences.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I still love the people in this country, though. And ultimately I'm still happy here. I just don't like when a government leans too far. It really feels like compromise and balance is a dead concept.
They never existed. It’s all just a temporary stoppage until they try again. There will never be a “fair” government and “compromise” is simply an illusion.

UnPRePared

They never existed. It’s all just a temporary stoppage until they try again. There will never be a “fair” government and “compromise” is simply an illusion.

You're sadly right. It's the ideal I'd like though.

The women are pretty and yet they tend to have shocking taste in men.

... Sounds about right.

G

You had me going for a moment. But that said, I wasn't going to make an argument.

In some ways I feel a regression beginning to happen here that concerns me. I'm a Moderate and seek balance in the government, which is probably masochistic of myself. I never want it to lean too far left or right. Gosia, however, is more into the political landscape than myself and is concerned. I'm beginning to feel she's right: the current party in power, is a bit too aligned with the Catholic Church for my liking. At times, it even feels a little authoritarian, as they've tried to stress control over the media.

Polacks are good eggs who actually give a shit about their country by not surrendering it to people who don’t respect it. Insert joke about light bulbs.

I like your beard.

What do you do if a polack throws a pin at you? Run like hell - he's still got a hand-grenade between his teeth.

What do you do if a polack throws a hand-grenade at you? Take the pin out and throw it back.

What is long and hard that a Polish bride gets on her wedding night? A new last name.

Did you hear in the news that a 747 recently crashed in a cemetery in Poland? The Polish officials have so far retrieved 2000 bodies.

HomeRunCumia

SILVIO WHITE NIGGER
Do Poles hate Muslims? I knew a Pole who came to work at a theme park here for the summer, and he hated them with a passion..